Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does MU say to these guys? "I'll make you famous"

Comment

Maybe what the Celtics did to him was a wake up call for him .

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
        Partly what I'm thinking to. If he took 6M, pretty sure we were the only ones calling. Expecting at least a slight slim down from him.

But anyway at that price, you get a 24 year old who was a starter with a 16.7 PER. It's a "can't-go-wrong" type of signing where even if it doesn't work out you lose nothing. Lower usage and better offensive talent around him should see his efficiency go way up. Plus he takes great care of the ball, something Casey will love.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          Hopefully. He's a good guy to take a flier on because if he doesn't turn a corner, you give PP some more minutes and you have a few young guys you can give PF minutes to. They aren't going to be leaning on Sullinger unless he produces, which I think he will.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            I lost 40lbs in 3 months once just by diet and moderate excercise. I didn't have a trainer or anything...so Sully can drop a good 20 - 30 no problem
            Some people have eating disorders. Sullingers must be more toward the severe side as opposed to guys like Draymond and Millsap who slid in the draft because of their weight, but changed their eating habits fairly quickly afterward, IIRC.

Baseball fans may know of Pablo Sandoval as very much on the severe end.

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...x1bkfq4xp2kq6s
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              What does MU say to these guys? "I'll make you famous"
              Masai: "For all my Northside playas that know me best, I feel like Bismack Biyombo might still come back. Why? I made that bitch faaaamous"

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Some people have eating disorders. Sullingers must be more toward the severe side as opposed to guys like Draymond and Millsap who slid in the draft because of their weight, but changed their eating habits fairly quickly afterward, IIRC.

Baseball fans may know of Pablo Sandoval as very much on the severe end.

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...x1bkfq4xp2kq6s
                Oliver Miller. Charles said the only way to get him above the rim was to put a Big Mac on top.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I hope he hits the treadmill or stationary bike.
                  Won't do shit without a good meal plan though!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Hopefully. He's a good guy to take a flier on because if he doesn't turn a corner, you give PP some more minutes and you have a few young guys you can give PF minutes to. They aren't going to be leaning on Sullinger unless he produces, which I think he will.
                    In agreement. I like PP coming off the bench. I like that PS could press him for minutes and that yes he'll get minutes but we won't be totally dependent on him. If he doesn't produce there are other options.

Comment

Love this move. As soon as I heard Sully was Unrestricted, I was hoping Masai would go after him.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Love this move. As soon as I heard Sully was Unrestricted, I was hoping Masai would go after him.
                        Agreed. It's a complete win/win. Even if he doesn't have some kind of breakout year he'll be a useful piece for sure and at that price you really can't go wrong.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. It's a complete win/win. Even if he doesn't have some kind of breakout year he'll be a useful piece for sure and at that price you really can't go wrong.
                          Considering Mozgov got more than twice what we are paying Sully ($14M vs $6M), its an absolute STEAL.

Comment

Looks like guaranteed production for a bargain contract to me.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Probably the best case scenario of the free agents.

Defensively, some issues with fit next to JV but nice enough fit offensively.
                              wont happen but i see him fitting best with bebe.

Comment

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/c...s_to_trust_him

“Jared still hasn’t figured out who he wants to be, and when he does, he’s going to take off,” John Lucas said. “He’s still fighting anybody and everybody about who knows best. He’ll give in to a point, but he won’t… let… go. And if he’d ever just let go and accept what people are telling him, I think he can be great. I love his talent. I haven’t seen a lot of guys with his talent. He’s really highly talented. He’s got 3-point range. He played well. But I think the Celtics were concerned about his weight all year.”
                                “He really worked and got himself down to about 282 last year when he left, but he began to put weight on when he went back up,” he said. “He worked had all summer. I really think he has some kind of food intolerance or some other thing. It’s not like he’s not conscious of it. I think he just has to investigate more what dictates his weight. I recommended to him that he go see a holistic doctor or some kind of doctor about what food allergies he might have. My daughter went to a food allergy doctor and cut out yeast and bread, and she dropped 40 pounds in like three months just by taking that out of her diet. I think Jared, as much as he ran and worked, he should have been around 210. When he’s in shape, his talent can take over. But he gets out of shape, and then he gets tired and his shot gets blocked.”
                                Saw this on hoopshype. Coach John Lucas had interesting comments about Sully

Comment

Working...
                                X