Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If it's between Houston and Toronto then huge advantage Toronto.
    The rumor is Houston at $40M or Toronto at $30M. That's huge advantage Houston because we will not match that.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

We have 4 more PGs on the roster. Blame Masai than none of them are good enough.
      Flynn was a bad pick, but then only Bane really panned out after him.
      Dalano was picked 46th.
      Dowtin , undrafted.

Masai's mistake, in hindsight was not trading up or even soft tanking when he needed to.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Flynn was a bad pick, but then only Bane really panned out after him.
        Dalano was picked 46th.
        Dowtin , undrafted.

Masai's mistake, in hindsight was not trading up or even soft tanking when he needed to.
        We just added Nowell as well, another undrafted guy.

Fred was also undrafted.

Maybe we should have been singing backup PGs instead of paying Otto, Boucher, and Thad? Or signing guys like Svi.

Comment

• OG will be our trade chip to get the PG of the future. I bet we could swap him for Garland. Might have to throw in a pick, but that's a win-win trade for both sides.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Raptors are so boned without a point guard
            This. I know people are frustrated with a lot of what he does but for everyone else to succeed, you need someone to run the show. Sometimes we show some life when he sits but more often it’s the opposite

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

This. I know people are frustrated with a lot of what he does but for everyone else to succeed, you need someone to run the show. Sometimes we show some life when he sits but more often it’s the opposite
              I'm just gonna go ahead and believe Scottie is taking a big leap this season.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

The rumor is Houston at $40M or Toronto at $30M. That's huge advantage Houston because we will not match that.
                The rumour is also Houston offering only two years. This might be Fred’s last big payday contract, if Raps offer low-30s for 3 or even better 30-flat for 4, that might be better for Fred to cash out on. Especially if it doesn’t come along with babysitting a terrible team.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

The rumour is also Houston offering only two years. This might be Fred’s last big payday contract, if Raps offer low-30s for 3 or even better 30-flat for 4, that might be better for Fred to cash out on. Especially if it doesn’t come along with babysitting a terrible team.
                  Fred also comes across as a competitor. So I don't know if he takes the money. Houston needed Harden. If they had him, then it would be easier to attract other guys to come. I don't even know if Lopez would go there.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I'm just gonna go ahead and believe Scottie is taking a big leap this season.
                    If they really believe that Scottie is the future of this franchise, then go all in.
                    It might take time but there had been many many instances where it worked with other teams.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah it will be interesting. I hope Houston makes the offer and we can find out.

If Fred keeps betting on himself he takes the 2 years $80M and bets he can make up more than the rest 2 years from now. It's not a bad bet.

Comment

• https://open.spotify.com/episode/1R1BeLpTffA0YlToSlE8sY

Lowe mentioned the possibility of VanVleet to Orlando as well

Comment

• This is shaping up to be like the trade deadline. A whole lot of rimors that turns into nothing.

Comment

This is shaping up to be like the trade deadline. A whole lot of rimors that turns into nothing.
                            Not really. This will turn into something no matter what. Fred's gonna sign somewhere.

Comment

This is shaping up to be like the trade deadline. A whole lot of rimors that turns into nothing.
                              Its been like that every summer and deadline since we got kawhi

Comment

• I'm not in camp run fred out of town, but if Miami wants to get rid of Lowry, if do Fred and Thad for Lowry, Jovic and a pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X