Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This is were anaytic and very high level sports data just lose the plot. Yea Caruso and Collins are 7th and 9th best players at literally anything and both more impactful then OG and Siakam by a wide margin.... Okay
    Have to take all the models with a grain of salt (or pound depending on your taste). It's hard to believe that even the people that prepare these take them that seriously.

Comment

• Time to start the tank engines up.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Time to start the tank engines up.

Shit. Fred being out is the worst case scenario.

I guess people who were going on about letting Barnes be the playmaker and focal point of the offense will get their wish.

Comment

• anyone want to play point guard for the raps on Wednesday?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

anyone want to play point guard for the raps on Wednesday?
            I can, I'm only a little taller than fvv so you won't even notice a difference. Ok so he can shoot better, is younger, is in better shape, is a better passer, better dribbler, and makes more money. But it's pretty much the same.

Comment

• Friendly yearly reminder: impact statistics try their best to wash everything out, but the thing they suck at is evaluating players across different roles. They can tell you who is amazing at what they do, and how impactful what they do is. Key role players can change a team entirely. It does not mean those players would be as impactful if asked to do more, nor that they are better or more talented than the players who ARE asked to do more and grade out as less impactful in those roles.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I guess we get point Scottie earlier than planned!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Uh... where's Dragic?

Comment

Scottie Barnes: "what position do I play in tonight's game coach?!"
                    Nick Nurse: "Yes"

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I guess we get point Scottie earlier than planned!
                      Unfortunately, I think that also means we're getting point Svi.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Uh... where's Dragic?
                        Not sure you can unscramble those eggs but man it would be nice to have our $19 million PG available...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Not sure you can unscramble those eggs but man it would be nice to have our $19 million PG available...
                          Right... its a win-win for all.

Dragic value is quite low on the trade market, he can only raise it and help the Raps out at this point.

Comment

Nah man, funk dat. This is going to be the Scottie Barnes coming out party. Watch us go undefeated with them all out. We always overperform while undermanned.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Right... its a win-win for all.

Dragic value is quite low on the trade market, he can only raise it and help the Raps out at this point.
                              Not sure it's a win-win - if you mean him coming back. He is getting paid to sit at home while the league lights its hair on fire over COVID. Why would he want to deal with this nonsense everyday and potentially end up in quarantine? He can sit comfortably at home the entire year, collect his winnings, and come back next season to a place he wants to be. There is nothing in it for Goran to return.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Not sure it's a win-win - if you mean him coming back. He is getting paid to sit at home while the league lights its hair on fire over COVID. Why would he want to deal with this nonsense everyday and potentially end up in quarantine? He can sit comfortably at home the entire year, collect his winnings, and come back next season to a place he wants to be. There is nothing in it for Goran to return.
                                I mean we could force him to return. He's under contract. If we want him to play he has to play. No idea if we'll do that or not but it's not up to Goran, it's up to the guys paying Goran $19M this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X