Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

would you be against this move
    I just called it the very definition of selling low, of course I would be against it.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I just called it the very definition of selling low, of course I would be against it.
      what move do you see as being fair for an expectation for Fred. I have one in mind but have already been told its asking for too much (orlando and the chicago pick).

Comment

• lol. Get real, guys. Masai isn't selling low on Fred. Nurse & Masai love Fred and want to keep him long term. Unless they are absolutely blown away with a trade offer (and why would any team do that?), Fred will get whatever time he needs to find a hot streak again. All will be forgotten and they will give him his $30M+ per year in the off-season.

For the record, I've been advocating "sell high" for 3+ yrs now (after the chip). Those windows have passed.

Comment

• Again, I only brought up a Conley deal to spur discussion into realistic options. So far, all people have done is say no way, how about other options that work for both teams and work out money wise.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            lol. Get real, guys. Masai isn't selling low on Fred. Nurse & Masai love Fred and want to keep him long term. Unless they are absolutely blown away with a trade offer (and why would any team do that?), Fred will get whatever time he needs to find a hot streak again. All will be forgotten and they will give him his $30M+ per year in the off-season.

For the record, I've been advocating "sell high" for 3+ yrs now (after the chip). Those windows have passed.
            Of course Masai is not selling low on FVV. You have to be a special kind of stupid(not talking about you golden) to trade FVV when his value is at its absolute lowest it has been in his entire career. If they want to trade him they should be patient, play the waiting game and hope that Fred get his game back. Trading him right now is just flat out idiotic lol.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

lol. Get real, guys. Masai isn't selling low on Fred. Nurse & Masai love Fred and want to keep him long term. Unless they are absolutely blown away with a trade offer (and why would any team do that?), Fred will get whatever time he needs to find a hot streak again. All will be forgotten and they will give him his $30M+ per year in the off-season.

You might be omitting the part where you were calling to have Fred traded prior to the chip as well lol.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

what move do you see as being fair for an expectation for Fred. I have one in mind but have already been told its asking for too much (orlando and the chicago pick).
                The Raptors are surely in no hurry to move Fred at all, so if someone says you are asking too much you are probably asking for a little less than the Raps would be asking for.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Of course Masai is not selling low on FVV. You have to be a special kind of stupid(not talking about you golden) to trade FVV when his value is at its absolute lowest it has been in his entire career. If they want to trade him they should be patient, play the waiting game and hope that Fred get his game back. Trading him right now is just flat out idiotic lol.
                  Which means...

The tank is ON !!!!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

The Raptors are surely in no hurry to move Fred at all, so if someone says you are asking too much you are probably asking for a little less than the Raps would be asking for.
                    i wanted the chicago pick Harris, and Mo Bamba/RJ hampton. FVV and Flynn would be out going as the idea and a second rounder.

Comment

Good offensive game from VanVleet against the Kings…are we selling high now or fools gold?

Comment

• Utah trade:
                        VanVleet/ Birch/ Precious
                        for
                        Lauri Markannen/ Olynyk

Orlando trade:
                        VanVleet
                        for
                        Bamba/ Cole Anthony/ Harris

Chicago Trade:
                        VanVleet/ Flynn/ Birch
                        for
                        Caruso/ Patrick Williams/ White

Dallas Trade
                        VanVleet/Birch/Flynn
                        for
                        Bertans/Powell/Green

lets go

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

You might be omitting the part where you were calling to have Fred traded prior to the chip as well lol.
                          lol. I actually went back and searched for my earliest FVV sell high comments. Here are a few.

golden wrote: View Post

He can be, but not against every team (i.e. with length) and he still needs to be surrounded by at least 3 quality starters with 2 of them being guys who can make plays. He's basically a 5-10 shooting guard who can handle the ball and play pesky defense. Would be a great sell high candidate in the off-season, or at least we'd need to add a PG with size/length for matchups where he doesn't fit.

golden wrote: View Post

Yep, sell high on FVV while the championship aura still surrounds him. Especially since FVV completely flopped as a defacto backup PG last year. He can't be a PG initating offense and elevating bench players. He's best suited to an off-ball SG postiion alongside a couple of starter quality players with hopefully one small opposition backcourt player to guard.

Comment

• If he is that impactful of a player like most of his kool-aid drinkers are claiming then trading him would increase our chances to get into to the Wem or Scoot sweepstakes.

On the flip side, if he is the main reason that we are playing in mud and the young players are not getting that much of an exposure most especially Scottie then trading him would not only improve the flow of our offense but also forcing the hand of Nick Nurse to allow Scottie to have more freedom as the main initiator of his program and all at the same giving the young players more court time and a higher degree of development

win-win baby

Comment

• https://youtu.be/M0INWz5Ru5I

Good job Fred

And oh by the way Pascal, he was open under the basket too!
                              LoL these high IQ players
                              Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Dec 15, 2022, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• this is an embedded version of what kag posted. The thing about fred ... he is an incredibly skilled player. He played one of the most amazing individual games one can play. The problem is we got away from pushing the ball in transition we got away from ball movement mid way through the game. THIS play explains a lot. The team and the guys lose rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                                X