No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So! What are your final prediction on Fred free agency? Mine is: back with Raptors on a 4 years, 120 M$ deal.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
      So! What are your final prediction on Fred free agency? Mine is: back with Raptors on a 4 years, 120 M$ deal.
      I think he walks.
      He is the kind that will take the biggest offer.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Right. After literally a half decade or more of sticking to the same guys, re-signing them when a lot of people thought they shouldn't, trading 1sts to improve that core, and waiting until there was a superstar upgrade available, not selling pieces off for futures.
        The Kyle/DeMar/JV core improved like clockwork... every single year... to eventually a 59 win team. There was a reason to stick with them.

The Fred/Pascal/OG core has missed the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons. Is there a compelling reason to stick with them... other than hope and loyalty?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I think he walks.
          He is the kind that will take the biggest offer.
          Well 4 yrs/120M$ is bigger than 2 yrs/80M$ no?

Comment

• Rumor is to Rockets for 80+ million for 2 years, what a rediculous overpay if true. And short sighted of vanvleet if he takes that over a 4 year 120+ deal elsewhere, injuries happen far too easily. Anyhow, that's that.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
              Rumor is to Rockets for 80+ million for 2 years, what a rediculous overpay if true. And short sighted of vanvleet if he takes that over a 4 year 120+ deal elsewhere, injuries happen far too easily. Anyhow, that's that.
              I wonder if he views it like in two years the cap will have risen and he can get another two or 3 year deal at around $25M - $30M per year? Would be maximizing the window he can get paid.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Well 4 yrs/120M$ is bigger than 2 yrs/80M$ no?
                Hope is that Masai proves that he hates selfish balling and doesn't offer him that kind of deal.
                Imagine 4 more yrs of selfish basketball.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The Kyle/DeMar/JV core improved like clockwork... every single year... to eventually a 59 win team. There was a reason to stick with them.

The Fred/Pascal/OG core has missed the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons. Is there a compelling reason to stick with them... other than hope and loyalty?
                  We can argue over that all we like but as recently as February Masai definitely thought there was reason to stick with them and follow the same script. Doubt anything since then has changed his mind.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We can argue over that all we like but as recently as February Masai definitely thought there was reason to stick with them and follow the same script. Doubt anything since then has changed his mind.
                    Which brings us back to my original point about Masai's decision making for the Fred/Pascal/OG core being driven by loyalty and hope.

You can't use the Kyle/DeMar/JV core as a supporting example, because that was driven by results.

Comment

• I've already started praying, plz God let him get his bag and and let him have happiness with his family in Houston.
                      Thank you..
                      Do me a solid one time and I'll try 2 be a good person, I'll be more respectful at Raptors Republic..lol..
                      Your favorite son
                      Dr Hannibal Lecter..hehehe..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        I've already started praying, plz God let him get his bag and and let him have happiness with his family in Houston.
                        Thank you..
                        Do me a solid one time and I'll try 2 be a good person, I'll be more respectful at Raptors Republic..lol..
                        Your favorite son
                        Dr Hannibal Lecter..hehehe..
                        Medicine plus Divine Intervention very effective to any ailment Doc

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Which brings us back to my original point about Masai's decision making for the Fred/Pascal/OG core being driven by loyalty and hope.

You can't use the Kyle/DeMar/JV core as a supporting example, because that was driven by results.
                          Preach!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

End of season he said the team was hard to watch. Masai aint happy with the status quo

Comment

• At this point I would be surprised if Fred's back. Seems like 80/20 he's going elsewhere for more $. Usually when there is this much smoke with a pending FA they don't stay on there original team.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I have an ugly feeling he stays. As mentioned his bully shit probably wont go over well in Houston. Especially when hes clanking. Masai will regret offering 30x4 i will lose all hope in mgmt if he stays

Comment

Working...
                                X