Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Most points in a single playoff run: LeBron James, 612 points
    Kawhi's total points during his Raptors playoff run: 561 points (currently 6th all-time).

If the Raptors sweep the Warriors in four games and Kawhi hits his average playoff PPG for this run...
    Most points in a single playoff run: Kawhi Leonard, 686 points.

All-time Bron would slide to 2nd for a single run. The Dream would be 3rd. Jordan would be 4rd and 5th.

It's likely the Raptors don't sweep the Warriors. Let's say it goes to seven games and the Raptors rip the Warriors' beating heart out...
    Most points in a single playoff run: Kawhi Leonard, 780 points.

168 points more than second place all-time. Talk about a historical run and it goes to show you that the Raptors have a much better chance than they're being credited for. The supporting cast just needs to bring it.
    Wow. Kawhi will likely become all time record holder.....in game 2
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

2+1 gives him flexibility to opt out after 2, when he'd be eligible for the 10+ year vet max (35%), and gives him the third year as insurance against injury. That's been my bet from the start.
      After his injury history I would be very surprised if he doesn't take the full five years from us or four years from someone else. For every LeBron who can pull off the short + 1 deal there's a Boogie or IT who got injured and lost tens of millions.

Comment

Most points in a single playoff run: LeBron James, 612 points
        Kawhi's total points during his Raptors playoff run: 561 points (currently 6th all-time).

If the Raptors sweep the Warriors in four games and Kawhi hits his average playoff PPG for this run...
        Most points in a single playoff run: Kawhi Leonard, 686 points.

All-time Bron would slide to 2nd for a single run. The Dream would be 3rd. Jordan would be 4rd and 5th.

It's likely the Raptors don't sweep the Warriors. Let's say it goes to seven games and the Raptors rip the Warriors' beating heart out...
        Most points in a single playoff run: Kawhi Leonard, 780 points.

168 points more than second place all-time. Talk about a historical run and it goes to show you that the Raptors have a much better chance than they're being credited for. The supporting cast just needs to bring it.
        It also shows you that the Raps haven't closed out nay of their series in 4 lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Wow. Kawhi will likely become all time record holder.....in game 2
          Yeah and he might set the mark so high it'll never be beaten. All thanks to most of the team choking for the first half of the run!

Comment

• How many players would've been able to bring Raptors to this moment? god damn...
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              How many players would've been able to bring Raptors to this moment? god damn...
              In my basketball watching lifetime? I can count them on one hand. The 5 greatest playoff players of the last 30 years

Jordan, Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, Kawhi.

Comment

In my basketball watching lifetime? I can count them on one hand. The 5 greatest playoff players of the last 30 years

I think Durant and Curry could do it as well.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

2+1 gives him flexibility to opt out after 2, when he'd be eligible for the 10+ year vet max (35%), and gives him the third year as insurance against injury. That's been my bet from the start.
                  How does that vet max work, btw? Does it give any advantage to the Raps if Kawhi stays beyond this year, or does it transfer to the Clippers?

That said, Kawhi's business reps would be out of their minds to waste the unlimited endorsement opportunities that are coming his way from the entire country of Canada. Regardless of what happens in the Finals, he already owns this country. Even if Kawhi only does a 1+1, you exploit the heck out of those endoresements while you can and take one more shot at getting back to the Finals with the same crew + tweaks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

How does that vet max work, btw? Does it give any advantage to the Raps if Kawhi stays beyond this year, or does it transfer to the Clippers?

That said, Kawhi's business reps would be out of their minds to waste the unlimited endorsement opportunities that are coming his way from the entire country of Canada. Regardless of what happens in the Finals, he already owns this country. Even if Kawhi only does a 1+1, you exploit the heck out of those endoresements while you can and take one more shot at getting back to the Finals with the same crew + tweaks.
                    Cant wait for a tim hortons promotion next year, if kawhi gets a double double, SO DO ALL OF YOU!

Comment

Olajuwon, Nowitzki.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaq. Everyone forgets how dominate Shaq was.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Olajuwon, Nowitzki.
                          (However, clearly not retirement tour Olajuwon)

Comment

• guys I meant like players who are still playing and who we realistically could get. Unless Masai has time machine.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              guys I meant like players who are still playing and who we realistically could get. Unless Masai has time machine.
                              If Masai doesn't have a time machine it's because it's an inefficient tool in building a contender.

Speaking strictly current players in the league there's only one who's proven able to do it besides Kawhi: LeBron James.

Big Kev couldn't, sorry but that's why he went to Golden State.

Comment

If Masai doesn't have a time machine it's because it's an inefficient tool in building a contender.

Speaking strictly current players in the league there's only one who's proven able to do it besides Kawhi: LeBron James.

Big Kev couldn't, sorry but that's why he went to Golden State.
                                And scraptor. I swear everyone forgets how dominant scraptor is

Comment

Working...
                                X