• Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Do I. ..do...do I LIKE demar derozan??
    Yes. Yes you do.

Don't fight it.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Do I. ..do...do I LIKE demar derozan??
      Tell me about it... It's been a surreal year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• A lot of practise time during this 7 game home stand. Coaches and players able to work on a lot of things. I'm guessing DD and JV have been working on their two man game.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

Tbt to when most of the board wanted to trade Derozan straight up for stauskas and salary fill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Tbt to when most of the board wanted to trade Derozan straight up for stauskas and salary fill

Classic
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

My fear with all the trade proposals I've seen from Raptors fans over the years was that DeRozan would go somewhere else and some coach, or player or just the new surroundings would help him figure out exactly what he's figured out this season, and we'd look incredibly foolish.

Glad he figured it out on the Raptors to say the least.

Comment

• This play....

Comment

• Honestly some of the stuff DD is doing this year even surprises me. His handle has gotten so much better. DD can go anywhere he wants on the court. You cant hurry him up anymore. What ever he does now is what he wants to do. Instead of what the defense wants him to do.

Crazy to think this the same kid that couldn't shoot or dribble when he got drafted.

Heir Canada has finally arrived.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Honestly some of the stuff DD is doing this year even surprises me. His handle has gotten so much better. DD can go anywhere he wants on the court. You cant hurry him up anymore. What ever he does now is what he wants to do. Instead of what the defense wants him to do.

Crazy to think this the same kid that couldn't shoot or dribble when he got drafted.

Heir Canada has finally arrived.
                    Completely agree. It's amazing how much good ball handling skills can change so much. And I remember a lot of people said he would never be able to improve that much. Well he improved it a lot and because of it he doesn't settle for as many long 2's and he can maneuver his way into the paint at will. Great to see. Finally the hard work is showing and paying off big time
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hahahaha...

You guys....

Now he's good?

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        This play....

Awesome play.

This right here is why I don't understand the narrative that slashing guards don't play well with bigs. I mean just look at what happens when he drives. He beats the initial defender with the spin, now he's in the paint and JV's man has to leave him to stop the runner, leaving JV wide open under the basket for the easy 2.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          Awesome play.

This right here is why I don't understand the narrative that slashing guards don't play well with bigs. I mean just look at what happens when he drives. He beats the initial defender with the spin, now he's in the paint and JV's man has to leave him to stop the runner, leaving JV wide open under the basket for the easy 2.
                          I think it's great when the pass is made. More often than not, that pass is not made to JV. JMO.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            Hahahaha...

You guys....

Now he's good?
                            He's the best he's ever been by far. Compared to last year, it's night and day (you'd have a hard time arguing he was good last year). I was rooting for him to put it all together this year, and he's blown my expectations out of the water.

Comment

Is there a point to this comment or are you just trying to stir shit up?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Hahahaha...

You guys....

Now he's good?
                                It is amazing what happens when you stop taking "dumb ass shots"....or at least significantly reduce them.

Comment

Working...
                                X