Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Where did you read this?
    A tweet from the score says they don't expect him on the trip that ends jan 4. That's about ten days away. Close enough I guess.

Comment

• I'm not worried at all. Let him heal. Let him rebuild muscle. I want him to be healthy as much as possible. No need for "DeRozan expected to be out a month" headlines before playoffs.

Comment

• Even if he comes back, I think it will take 10-15 games until he is up to speed so I really don't want to rush him.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think we'll see DeMar back Jan 8th vs the Hornets.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I think we'll see DeMar back Jan 8th vs the Hornets.
              Same and that was my guess like 15 days ago lol
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hopefully he's not coming back too early. I really want him to be 100% healed when he comes back. Does anyone know if Jan 8th would be the normal amount of time someone takes to come back from an injury like this or would he be coming back too early?
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Depends. Healthy athletes with treatment and dietary discipline heal pretty fast. But you can't rush muscle growth right.....

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Depends. Healthy athletes with treatment and dietary discipline heal pretty fast. But you can't rush muscle growth right.....
                    True. Well as long as he isn't coming back too early I'm happy because I can't wait for him to come back.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      True. Well as long as he isn't coming back too early I'm happy because I can't wait for him to come back.
                      You worry too much lol.

I have complete trust in Alex Mckechnie. He's the best.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I just really hope he eases into the offence.... and thats not likely to happen. In fact, if his sole focus being off was to revisit his defence, revisit his focus on it, I'd be thrilled.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          I just really hope he eases into the offence.... and thats not likely to happen.
                          I don't know why you say that. I don't see Demar as a "me first" type player, that would come in expecting to dominate an offense that has for all intents and purposes, been humming along without him. I expect that he'll come in looking to keep things going, and contribute where he can.

Unless you feel that Casey will start calling ISOs for him ... which is possible.

Comment

• I'm not sure Joey, I just see him doing what he knows how to do, and psychologically he likely won't be in attack mode right away after the injury.

I like DD, but I'd like to see a bit of an easing back into it.... hope thats how it goes. Beside, his real worth would be to see him use his body, and his quicks to play defence. He has turned it up this season so far, I just wanna see it keep improving.

But hey, if he's knocking shots down like mad.... thats cool too.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              You worry too much lol.

I have complete trust in Alex Mckechnie. He's the best.
                              That's true. I always forget we have Alex. That just made me feel a lot better

Comment

• Looks like Zainab is our inside source after all. She said a couple of weeks less than a couple of weeks ago, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X