Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Where is DeMar? He's been MIA since the injury. Is he traveling with the team? Haven't seen him on the bench at home either.
    Someone In the media (H. Mack, I think) tweeted that he was in the locker room wearing a jersey after the game because he wanted to feel like part of the team. So I wouldn't put much into his bench visibility.

Comment

• He was standing in the tunnel versus Cleveland.

Camera was on him as he joked with whoever next to him.

He is always wearing sweats. Probably doesn't want to adhere to league dress code for players inactive.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        He was standing in the tunnel versus Cleveland.

Camera was on him as he joked with whoever next to him.

He is always wearing sweats. Probably doesn't want to adhere to league dress code for players inactive.
        Broken balls. I'd be wearing sweats too

Comment

Where is DeMar? He's been MIA since the injury. Is he traveling with the team? Haven't seen him on the bench at home either.
          There's an article floating around somewhere saying he's attending coaches meeting and stuff but I'm not sure if he's going on the road with the team or anything, I don't think he is yet.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Broken nutsack. I wouldn't be on the bench either.
            raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Broken balls. I'd be wearing sweats too
            I'm sure MLSE can afford to equip him with a Segway temporarily...

Comment

I'm sure MLSE can afford to equip him with a Segway temporarily...
              Or a little table with wheels to gently cup his damaged scrotum. Or get Landry to do it.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Or a little table with wheels to gently cup his damaged scrotum. Or get Landry to do it.
                Or Landry's wife...
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Or Landry's wife...
                  She can work the nipples

Comment

• Has there been any update on Derozan's status and/or a possible return date?

It would be nice to have him back for the road trip coming up, but his health is still the most important issue, and he should return when he is ready to do so.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Has there been any update on Derozan's status and/or a possible return date?

It would be nice to have him back for the road trip coming up, but his health is still the most important issue, and he should return when he is ready to do so.
                      Saw him shooting in Detroit during warmups. Probably still out until 2015

Comment

• Before the Pistons game I think one of the beat guys tweeted that it would still be a while, but nothing specific.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Can't believe it's been 10 games since he got injured, it still feels very new that we're playing without him.

Comment

• derozan out for at least 2 more weeks.

hes now been out for longer than his entire career before the groin injury. horrible luck for our potentially best season ever.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              derozan out for at least 2 more weeks.

hes now been out for longer than his entire career before the groin injury. horrible luck for our potentially best season ever.
                              Hammy injuries are a bitch. Better safe than sorry with this.

And hey, at least some people feel him going down was good for our potentially best season ever. So there's that.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                derozan out for at least 2 more weeks.

Where did you read this?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X