Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    So basically when DD play bad the teams loses and when he plays good the team wins. So basically DD play affects winning.
    So far this season, yes. A nice change from the past.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• #PaytheMAN
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

#PaytheMAN
        On a sample of 9 games? No thanks.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Nuck Nurse is also from the Rockets system which does the drive-dish alot with Harden and there are alot of similiarities to how they play KL and DD. He adds a few wrinkles but its essentially the Rockets - McHale - Whittman -Casey offense.
          A lot of Rocket fans are not thrilled about their offensive system this year. Harden is taking and missing a lot of shots while not sharing the rock .

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            I'm seeing DeMar kick-out and dump-off a lot for easy looks. That's eye test, but I'd say it's no coincidence his assists have gone while our shooting numbers have plummeted.

In other news, DeMar is now at 55 TS%, and a WS/48 of .177.
            This is what I'm seeing as well. I'm watching some games where TRoss and PP are missing open shots from DeMar kick outs.

I think the usage increased on both Demar and Lowry because there were no other options to shoot with DC and TR (although he didn't do much after his extension). I don't blame it on ISO ball, because I think they have no choice to take over the game when no one else is getting it in except JV.

It's a team effort and if PP or TR we're playing to their career averages in our losses, I think the outcomes would've been different

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I always thought your Avatar was Vern Troyer dressed up as an Elf ... I now see its Verne Troyer (or perhaps a child?) dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda. Well played.
              thats my daughter.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                thats my daughter.
                Whoops, my bad.. Lol I blame the resolution ... great costume idea though!!

Comment

Whoops, my bad.. Lol I blame the resolution ... great costume idea though!!
                  no worries, she is supposed to look like a boy. lol.

We added more to it since that pic was taken, we made a little navi that hooks to her shoulder, and made a red potion, a blue potion and a fairy in a bottle that goes on her belt as well as the gauntlets.

cosplay convention was alot of fun with her.

Comment

So basically when DD play bad the teams loses and when he plays good the team wins. So basically DD play affects winning.
                    no, basically DD "style" of play can either have a positive effect or a negative effect.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      no worries, she is supposed to look like a boy. lol.

We added more to it since that pic was taken, we made a little navi that hooks to her shoulder, and made a red potion, a blue potion and a fairy in a bottle that goes on her belt as well as the gauntlets.

cosplay convention was alot of fun with her.
                      That's pretty rad actually! Did you go as Ganon? Haha

Snooch wrote: View Post
                      no, basically DD "style" of play can either have a positive effect or a negative effect.
                      I just don't think its fair to single out Demar since the games that we have lost, have also included some pretty horrible showings from several other players, when Demar has been at least consistently decent.

Comment

I just don't think its fair to single out Demar since the games that we have lost, have also included some pretty horrible showings from several other players, when Demar has been at least consistently decent.
                        +1. demar has been killing it with the drive and kick games. only game i haven't seen so far is the philli game and i will watch it when i get home tonight. but i am not seeing iso after iso after iso. i am seeing demar or lowry breaking down their man and getting into the paint to dish or finish. seeing players not use to getting passes at them from weird angles in traffic bobble balls and cause turn overs, this is as much on passer as receiver and seeing a lot of wide open 3s being missed. demar from the line or 8-15 feet on the baseline is a pretty decent shot. the ones i don't like are the lowry random threes, which are awesome when they go in, or the carrol drives, which are down a lot the past two games. lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          +1. demar has been killing it with the drive and kick games. only game i haven't seen so far is the philli game and i will watch it when i get home tonight. but i am not seeing iso after iso after iso. i am seeing demar or lowry breaking down their man and getting into the paint to dish or finish. seeing players not use to getting passes at them from weird angles in traffic bobble balls and cause turn overs, this is as much on passer as receiver and seeing a lot of wide open 3s being missed. demar from the line or 8-15 feet on the baseline is a pretty decent shot. the ones i don't like are the lowry random threes, which are awesome when they go in, or the carrol drives, which are down a lot the past two games. lol
                          When you watch this game film, how often is there player movement on the drives?

I didn't really see any. If you are counting on a single player to create scoring chances off the dribble, then it's likely ISO offence.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            When you watch this game film, how often is there player movement on the drives?

I didn't really see any. If you are counting on a single player to create scoring chances off the dribble, then it's likely ISO offence.
                            We've got a screen and drive (&kick)-heavy offense. I don't think ISO isn't the right word for what's going on.

Comment

That's pretty rad actually! Did you go as Ganon? Haha

I so wanted too but timing just didn't work out...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

they are running very simple plays. there is always one pick/screener, one ball handler, one spot up shooter, and one cutter. our offense as it stands is 7th in the league with our shooters shitting the bed. the drivers are making the right plays.

when i hear you guys complaining about iso heavy ball i am expecting 4 on one side and one cleared out side for one on one ball. if everything except 5 people touching the ball is considered iso ball now

Comment

Working...
                                X