Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    But it shouldn't even be a matter of is _____/Biyombo better than _____/Biyombo.

Just get Biz off the damn court in the 4th!
    Can't do that; who else would play in the 4th then?
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      No.

As posted in what you quoted is that lowry and biyomobo work very well together.

In fact far better than demar and biyombo

So it isnt better than anyone else

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
      Lowry is small and with BB he gets stuffed and turns it over beside with Demar, Lowry adds an outside shooter to a player who can get off a shot anywhere. Demar is great at taking shots that at least have a chance of going in

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Lowry is small and with BB he gets stuffed and turns it over beside with Demar, Lowry adds an outside shooter to a player who can get off a shot anywhere. Demar is great at taking shots that at least have a chance of going in
        Better thqn biyombo? Sure

Lowry and carroll and joseph are all better at shooting than demar. And getting that shot off anywhere.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          Better thqn biyombo? Sure

Lowry and carroll and joseph are all better at shooting than demar. And getting that shot off anywhere.

Demars rating with Biyombo is -13 CoJo is -20

Comment

• DD's WS/48 is still plummeting, now down to 0.167. Was 0.19's only a week ago....

We shall see where it averages out to...

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              DD's WS/48 is still plummeting, now down to 0.167. Was 0.19's only a week ago....

We shall see where it averages out to...
              Buy when it gets below .15, there might be a dead cat bounce or he'll be prime take over target

Comment

• Just gotta get the team back winning. Tough stretch though.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Just gotta get the team back winning. Tough stretch though.
                  Or we could lose a few, Casey will be fired, then we start winning games. A win-win situation

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Or we could lose a few, Casey will be fired, then we start winning games. A win-win situation
                    you can see the future?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Buy when it gets below .15, there might be a dead cat bounce or he'll be prime take over target
                      lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Long term this might be for the best.

Comment

• DD win share/48 watch

down 0.013 points from tuesday to wednesday

Comment

• I was advocating for the trade of Demar to Orlando for Fournier and a pick this past offseason...sigh....

Demar though has been absolutely killing it.....

In relation to all startin sgs, having played in at least 5 games and averaging over 25 minutes per contest he is ranked.

14th in Net Rating
                            10th in offensive rating
                            13th in defensive rating
                            17th in TS%
                            11th in rebound rate
                            26th in eFG%

He's hanging onto 5th in assist rating...by a thread...over the black mamba

But fear not, he is firmly in 5th place in overall usage....and has been steadily climbing towards spot number 4!

Comment

• 4th in Win Shares, he's shouldering a pretty big load.

Comment

• Not to mention "5 games and 25 minutes" is pretty generous criteria. Comparing him to bench players, who play against other bench players isn't really proving anything, especially when all that's shown is rates and % numbers. But Snooch seems pretty happy and proud of his work, so I guess we'll allow it. Haha
                                Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 27, 2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X