No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #tradeem! LOVE IT (Derozan envisions himself as a Kevin Durant. No doubt about it)
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      You could not get a shot off though, lol
      PINK FONT ALERT! lol

Comment

• DeRozan's probably in the gym right now shooting 5000 fadeaway 20 footers. He thinks the only thing that is wrong is that he's missing shots. Because Casey tells him he usually makes those shots.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          DeRozan's probably in the gym right now shooting 5000 fadeaway 20 footers. He thinks the only thing that is wrong is that he's missing shots. Because Casey tells him he usually makes those shots.
          And everytime the shot goes off he smiles and whispers "kobe!"..*clank*...."kobe"....*clank*...."kobe!"..*clank*.......(64 shots later)..."kobe!"...*clank*...."kobe!"...*swish!!* (satisfied big grin) "Kobe."
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• keonclark wrote: View Post
            and everytime the shot goes off he smiles and whispers "kobe!"..*clank*...."kobe"....*clank*...."kobe!"..*clank*.......(64 shots later)..."kobe!"...*clank*...."kobe!"...*swish!!* (satisfied big grin) "jordan."
            ftfy
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Remember when DeMar dropped 30+ 17 times last season, and was a legit threat to do so every time he stepped on the floor? The good ol' days... This season only once, and it was during that ridiculous blow out of Milwaukee, smh.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                Remember when DeMar dropped 30+ 17 times last season, and was a legit threat to do so every time he stepped on the floor? The good ol' days... This season only once, and it was during that ridiculous blow out of Milwaukee, smh.
                I'm pretty sure DeMar only scored like 8 points against Milwaukee in that blowout. The running joke was that Bruno scored more than DeMar that game.

Comment

• My apologies, not the blowout against Milwaukee, misread MIA for MIL, stupid mistake.

Comment

• For the record, though it is obvious, DeMar is indeed wrong about that. He shoots 30% (eFG%) on contested shots >10 feet from the basket, 39% on uncontested shots. Both are bad, but one is much worse.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Alot of basketball players find it hard to shot open shots than contested
                      Im a university basketball player (obv not NBA level, i wish lol) in Canada not ameica.
                      and i find it easier to hit contested shots aswell, even doe my fg is higher on open shots they just feel so weird and harder to do.
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        For the record, though it is obvious, DeMar is indeed wrong about that. He shoots 30% (eFG%) on contested shots >10 feet from the basket, 39% on uncontested shots. Both are bad, but one is much worse.
                        39% on uncontested 2 just wow. Thats draft bust and near retirement teritory

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          For the record, though it is obvious, DeMar is indeed wrong about that. He shoots 30% (eFG%) on contested shots >10 feet from the basket, 39% on uncontested shots. Both are bad, but one is much worse.
                          While I agree, uncontested shots still feel weird to shoot.

Comment

• Yea that was a horrible answer. This team is fucked, but we all knew this anyway
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea that was a horrible answer. This team is fucked, but we all knew this anyway
                              "Definitely"

DD

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                DeMar is Kobe without the shooting, ball handling, defense and IQ
                                And Kobe is the most overrated player of his generation....

Comment

Working...
                                X