Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wrong thread, boys. Get that garbage outta here.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

    Comment


    • Indy has no answers for JV. So when it's not the refs screwing him, it's Casey and his backcourt. Vogel gonna send a nice fruit basket to Casey today.

      Comment


      • Jangles wrote: View Post
        Indy has no answers for JV. So when it's not the refs screwing him, it's Casey and his backcourt. Vogel gonna send a nice fruit basket to Casey today.
        There is no good reason for the degree to which Lowry and DD see themselves as Westbrook and Durant on this team. Unfortunately Casey only fans the flames.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

        Comment


        • S.R. wrote: View Post
          There is no good reason for the degree to which Lowry and DD see themselves as Westbrook and Durant on this team. Unfortunately Casey only fans the flames.
          The style of play doesn't work with Westbrook and Durant...


          Sigh......I'm sighing a lot today.....

          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            The style of play doesn't work with Westbrook and Durant...


            Sigh......I'm sighing a lot today.....

            Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            Don't worry. 3 days between games to sigh plenty more
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Don't worry. 3 days between games to sigh plenty more
              sigh
              OG is our king

              Comment


              • Worse thing is that DeMar is CONSISTENTLY looking off JV on post ups and rolls to the hoop.

                Comment


                • tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Worse thing is that DeMar is CONSISTENTLY looking off JV on post ups and rolls to the hoop.
                  More of that drop of Casey poison.

                  Comment


                  • tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Worse thing is that DeMar is CONSISTENTLY looking off JV on post ups and rolls to the hoop.
                    If JV gets more than 10 shots in a game, Casey makes everyone walk home.

                    Comment


                    • Some fun Casey vs JV jokes from the great Turbozone at RealGM, thought it was topical to the current discussion (and we could probably use a laugh after last game).









                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • 4 years into JV's career and this is still a problem

                        When will Casey ever consider him for a bigger role on offense? And not just for one game
                        OG is our king

                        Comment


                        • consmap wrote: View Post
                          4 years into JV's career and this is still a problem

                          When will Casey ever consider him for a bigger role on offense? And not just for one game
                          casey won't until he has no other choice.

                          But, that could happen soon. He'll either run offence through him or he'll lose, once Derozan is in LA.

                          Comment


                          • Primer wrote: View Post
                            If JV gets more than 10 shots in a game, Casey makes everyone walk home.
                            10 actual shots, or do you count potential shots that were either turned over or turned down?

                            Comment


                            • peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              10 actual shots, or do you count potential shots that were either turned over or turned down?
                              I don't know, do you count turnovers and potential shots that every other player on the team turns down?

                              Not picking and choosing what shots to take is exactly the Raptors' problem this series. Should we be upset when guys don't take shots where they don't feel they have an advantage?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • DanH wrote: View Post
                                I don't know, do you count turnovers and potential shots that every other player on the team turns down?

                                Not picking and choosing what shots to take is exactly the Raptors' problem this series. Should we be upset when guys don't take shots where they don't feel they have an advantage?
                                it depends, if it was his fault (or partially his fault) he didn't get the shot (for example, a pass was intended for him, but he didn't connect, or he gets ready for a shot, but gets called for an offensive foul), or he has a shot, hesitates, and passes it off to someone else, then it counts as a potential shot not capitalized on.
                                Last edited by peanutwoozle; Mon Apr 25, 2016, 03:27 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X