Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      just in time for him getting into game shape to tank your fg% an t.o.s, and cost you the championship

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        Dr. Doum.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

just in time for him getting into game shape to tank your fg% an t.o.s, and cost you the championship
          Dipo is gonna be cooking by the playoffs.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuu ...

God damnit, the one time I trust "Start All Active Players", it puts in an injured Beal and Klay instead of Harden ... in what reality is that acceptable?!

Comment

• Jordan McRae was employed for 48 hours and 1 minute lol

Tough sledding this week vs Apollo . I told you not to worry about those games played early! You've had more up to this point than I have(imagine that?), but we're nearly halfway there and I've still got time.

Blake being out indefinitely(likely the season) is a big blow, but he wasn't giving much to this point anyway.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Jordan McRae was employed for 48 hours and 1 minute lol

Tough sledding this week vs Apollo . I told you not to worry about those games played early! You've had more up to this point than I have(imagine that?), but we're nearly halfway there and I've still got time.

Blake being out indefinitely(likely the season) is a big blow, but he wasn't giving much to this point anyway.
                You're projected to have more games but yeah, it's not ten anymore. However the Mavs shutdown Porzingis for the week. He was projected to play last night and twice more this week. I think it's still gonna be a tough game to win but Griffin going down with his annual long term injury definately helped. That was a tough blow but maybe you get Wall back?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You're projected to have more games but yeah, it's not ten anymore. However the Mavs shutdown Porzingis for the week. He was projected to play last night and twice more this week. I think it's still gonna be a tough game to win but Griffin going down with his annual long term injury definately helped. That was a tough blow but maybe you get Wall back?
                  Now I've lost Embiid. Beat that!

Comment

I've been without Al-Farouq Aminu for most of the season. No one can top that level of loss ...

Comment

Yeah, that's gonna bite you next week. He only plays once more this week. That sucks though. Apparently Ben Simmons almost puked while looking at the guy's hand. lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I've been without Al-Farouq Aminu for most of the season. No one can top that level of loss ...
                        I don't know how you've managed!?

Comment

I don't know how you've managed!?
                          Image result for i know right gif

But actually, missing Klay has really hit my 3's hard.

Comment

• Axel Check your PMs.

Comment

• I'm in a dealin' mood fellas.
                              Related image

Gotta make a strong push in the second half of the season.

Comment

• Time for a ‘who fucking cares’ fact:

I grew up in the same house in Monte Hall grew up in.

RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X