Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Dynasty League Thread (S11!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koncept wrote: View Post
    Surprised bol bol still on the wire
    I was all set to put my bid of $5 in on him on Monday evening and I pulled out at the last second, I wanted to see one more game. Then you blew up his name and we had 5 bids on him last night! He's definitely about to take the league by storm... might even have to offer Embiid to Ballsloser in exchange for him.

    Comment


    • haha! I didn't have it in me to pull the trigger but I knew we were all in the same boat. great production for 20 minutes god damn
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • Well my season is off to another injury plagued disaster. Think I may need to my amnesty slot create some cap room and embrace a rebuild. My vets are on the table for offers.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

        Comment


        • Josh Primo is available

          Comment


          • planetmars wrote: View Post
            Josh Primo is available
            I hope he gets what he needs and eventually lands with a good organization. Although the Spurs seem like one. Wonder why he was not granted a leave?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

            Comment


            • WJF wrote: View Post
              Well my season is off to another injury plagued disaster. Think I may need to my amnesty slot create some cap room and embrace a rebuild. My vets are on the table for offers.
              Do you not have a single player who can play PG?

              Comment


              • Toronto‚Äôs own Josh Primo is a pervert who causes women trauma.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • Hey Kagemusha might want to check out the salary cap rules. Each guy you add and drop count to your cap. You have to announce the yearly salary you are giving a player when u add them. Noticed you have been adding a dropping guys quickly. This isn't like a standard fantasy league. Salary cap is key
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • Well done, tucas in week one, and ditto to Axel in week two. Rough start and I'm lucky to be 1-1. Good thing I don't need to win the standings to win the league.

                    Comment


                    • bol bol not slowin down.
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • tucas wrote: View Post

                        Do you not have a single player who can play PG?
                        Not a single one.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                        Comment


                        • koncept wrote: View Post
                          bol bol not slowin down.
                          I wish nothing but the best for him. His dad was a legend and a hero, gone too soon.

                          Fantasy-wise, it's unfortunate that Bol Bol is now going to toil away in dynasty oblivion for the next 3 seasons. C'mon Jimothy, #FreeBolBol

                          Comment


                          • WJF wrote: View Post

                            Not a single one.
                            Mike Conley putting up Top 100 numbers so far. Kyle Lowry continues to hold Top 75. Make a better offer than Oladipo.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • What a night for Mobley with 8 blocks
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • Axel wrote: View Post

                                Mike Conley putting up Top 100 numbers so far. Kyle Lowry continues to hold Top 75. Make a better offer than Oladipo.
                                How does one of two old geezer point guards fix my roster going forward? Seems like a short term solution to a long term problem.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X