Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift welcome to the best dynasty league ever! Have a look over the opening post on Page 1 of this thread for some understanding of the CBA. If you have any questions, just let us know and someone will answer for you.

For now, you will need to assign years to the players that were drafted to your team yesterday, unless you decide to add/drop any of them tonight for the first waiver wire period of the season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Can you cancel/reject the current pending request? Can't cancel it on my end.

*EDIT* - never mind. Looks like it got canceled.
      yea, I vetoed it so you guys can re-enter and I will push it through.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        Skywalker I'll never get over not getting Paul Reed.

Not only that, you stole roco and thybulle. What scouting books did you steal from me?

Too bad my cell service was intermittent I woulda bid on em.
        Sounds like you have a great scouting department! haha

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Demographic Shift welcome to the best dynasty league ever! Have a look over the opening post on Page 1 of this thread for some understanding of the CBA. If you have any questions, just let us know and someone will answer for you.

For now, you will need to assign years to the players that were drafted to your team yesterday, unless you decide to add/drop any of them tonight for the first waiver wire period of the season.
          Also, if you need any advice, don’t hesitate to ask Mack.

Comment

Demographic Shift welcome to the best dynasty league ever! Have a look over the opening post on Page 1 of this thread for some understanding of the CBA. If you have any questions, just let us know and someone will answer for you.

Good to have company. lol

mod (or anyone) , kindly please explain how the DPE works?
            Thanks.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Good to have company. lol

mod (or anyone) , kindly please explain how the DPE works?
              Thanks.
              It works only for a player that was drafted in the rookie draft in August. His first contract is DPE eligible, meaning he can be re-signed along with up to 2 other players in a given year when contracts reach 0 years remaining.

In your case, Taylor Hendricks is on a 1 year DPE contract. After this season, you can re-sign him and any 2 players you have that have 1 year left on their contract right now.

Comment

It works only for a player that was drafted in the rookie draft in August. His first contract is DPE eligible, meaning he can be re-signed along with up to 2 other players in a given year when contracts reach 0 years remaining.

In your case, Taylor Hendricks is on a 1 year DPE contract. After this season, you can re-sign him and any 2 players you have that have 1 year left on their contract right now.
                Just to add on to this, it's a sort of "Restricted Free Agency" to enable owners to keep Rookies they have drafted in house, and not have to choose between them and a standard Free Agent.

Only one DPE (Designated Player Extension) can used per off-season to extend players.

Comment

• Season XII thread is live! Go use it!

Comment

Working...
                  X