This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post

What a draft to get 1 and 2. You could easily go from worst to first in one year after you take Dick and Nowell with those 2 picks.
    I do need a point guard in a bad way!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• The Creeds are taking Gradey at 7th. Sorry later teams.

Comment

• Hey y'all, ya sorry, life is pretty hectic right now. Would someone be able to pull the old table from last year and update accordingly? Not sure I'll have time over the next couple of days. Worse comes to worse I'll stay up and do it maybe tomorrow night, but ya, life .. you know.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Hey y'all, ya sorry, life is pretty hectic right now. Would someone be able to pull the old table from last year and update accordingly? Not sure I'll have time over the next couple of days. Worse comes to worse I'll stay up and do it maybe tomorrow night, but ya, life .. you know.
          I can set it up around lunch tomorrow unless someone else gets to it in the meantime.

Comment

• Draft order as determined by planetmars post last week.

If there are any objections to the order of the draft please advise ASAP today or we can proceed as is.

WJF , I think it's safe to say you're on the clock although I'm not sure you can actually make your selections today or not...

LFG!!!!
            Pick
            Number
            Team Name Draft Date/Time Selection
            1 WJF Up to August 1st 9:00am
            2 WJF (via Tucas) August 1st 9:00am-12:00pm
            3 Berta Bisons August 1st 12:00pm-3:00pm
            4 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team August 1st 3:00pm-6:00pm
            5 drizz August 1st 6:00pm-9:00pm
            6 Mack North Posse August 1st 9:00pm-12:00am
            7 Apollo August 2nd 12:00am-9:00am
            8 JBML August 2nd 9:00am-12:00pm
            9 The Coach August 2nd 12:00pm-3:00pm
            10 Axel August 2nd 6:00pm-9:00pm
            11 REALIZAR August 2nd 9:00pm-12:00am
            12 BEAT MODE August 3rd 12:00am-9:00am
            13 Mack North (via Koncept) August 3rd 12:00pm-3:00pm
            14 SKYWALERS FORCE August 3rd 3:00pm-6:00pm
            15 Mack North (via DanH thru Koncept) August 3rd 6:00pm-9:00pm
            16 Planet Mars Invaders August 3rd 9:00pm-12:00am

Comment

• A quick keyword search of last year's thread revealed this on July 30, 2022:

WJF wrote: View Post
              To kick things off for the 2022 rookie draft team WJF would like to select Chet Holmgren with the #1 pick.
              Also on July 30, 2022:

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I am taking Paolo Banchero with the 2nd pick.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think there's been an issue historically with anyone starting early if they want to once the windows were defined. Just means if half the draft happens in an hour, we might have a several day wait until the next pick as the window deadlines don't move because of early picks.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Yeah I don't think there's been an issue historically with anyone starting early if they want to once the windows were defined. Just means if half the draft happens in an hour, we might have a several day wait until the next pick as the window deadlines don't move because of early picks.
                  It looks like about half the first round was done by the end of August 1st last year. We're all dying for some basketball, or anything basketball related this time of year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

It looks like about half the first round was done by the end of August 1st last year. We're all dying for some basketball, or anything basketball related this time of year.
                    The Garrett Temple news doesn't do it for you?

Comment

• ill take Darko milicic with the #1 pick
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• WJF is officially on the clock, right?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          WJF is officially on the clock, right?
                          Yup... he was supposed to select by 9am lol maybe that's Pacific Time?

This is a weird offseason, feels like not everyone is around or not checking in.

Comment

• WJF commented a couple days ago. And previously had said he was taking Wemby 1st and had to think about the 2nd pick.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              WJF commented a couple days ago. And previously had said he was taking Wemby 1st and had to think about the 2nd pick.
                              His timer really should be the 2nd overall deadline for both seeing how he’s on the clock for the first two anyway.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X