This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    The downside of having no waiver money. Beat my $0 bid.

Nice pickup.
    The downside of having waiver money. Overbidding by $14...

Lol hmm... Too bad no one offered you a trade that involved waiver dollars.

Comment

• cannon 1 year

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Lol
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Tight week!

6 of the 8 matchups are 5-4 heading in to Saturday.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Tight week!

6 of the 8 matchups are 5-4 heading in to Saturday.
            I'm an exception to the rule and not in a bad way for once!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I believe it only enhanced it.

But after all that we end up back where we started - 5-4 for you.

Trill wants to play the Lakers every night! Big line from the rookie! 17/9/1/1/3 on 87.5%

I think this week comes down to points.
              Yea, you were down around .460 before WCS came in... he turned you back around. Great game for him.

Hopefully my guys can pull ahead today so I can rest just a little easier tomorrow. It's coming down to the wire for sure!

Comment

Hollis-Jefferson 4 years.
                I let you have him. Was thiise close to putting down a $20 bid last night and dropping either Powell or Marvin Williams. And then Marv went for 13,12,3 with 3 3's, and Powells DPE is just too valuable still. I still believe in Stormin Norman!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I let you have him. Was thiise close to putting down a $20 bid last night and dropping either Powell or Marvin Williams. And then Marv went for 13,12,3 with 3 3's, and Powells DPE is just too valuable still. I still believe in Stormin Norman!
                  I had my big $0 bid sitting for the last few days just hoping no one would notice him.

Slim pickings on the waiver wire right now.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I've heard the trading waiver wire dollars" thrown around.. is that a thing? OR are we voting on it?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      I've heard the trading waiver wire dollars" thrown around.. is that a thing? OR are we voting on it?
                      My understanding is that it is. The only things that really need to be brought to a vote would be things that change the whole dynamic of the league. Things that could be controversial like trading a player for nothing. I don't think anyone's going to get too mad if someone gives away some of their waiver dollars.

Comment

My understanding is that it is. The only things that really need to be brought to a vote would be things that change the whole dynamic of the league. Things that could be controversial like trading a player for nothing. I don't think anyone's going to get too mad if someone gives away some of their waiver dollars.
                        Thanks Tucas!

Comment

• Jody Genessy: Jazz coach Quin Snyder on why only three minutes for Trey Burke in the second half Wednesday: “It’s just the way the game went.” – via DJJazzyJody
                          That does not bode well for Trey, Mack.

Comment

Ya, when we added the clause "All trades are fair game if it works under the Salary Cap" to the CBA, due to the 1-for-0 trades, I think that was pretty open-ended. I had floated the idea of trading money instead of allowing 1-for-0, but eventually it just turned to "If it works then it works". We could add a clause specifically to account for the Waiver Money, or vote on it to see if there is any serious objections to it, but I don't imagine there would be any serious qualms about it.
                            What do people think?

Comment

Ya, when we added the clause "All trades are fair game if it works under the Salary Cap" to the CBA, due to the 1-for-0 trades, I think that was pretty open-ended. I had floated the idea of trading money instead of allowing 1-for-0, but eventually it just turned to "If it works then it works". We could add a clause specifically to account for the Waiver Money, or vote on it to see if there is any serious objections to it, but I don't imagine there would be any serious qualms about it.
                              What do people think?

I'm all for it.

More options and creativity for wheeling and dealing is good for the league.

Comment

What do people think?
                                I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X