This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Miles is total hit or miss... when he isn't injured lol.

No problem though. I think it worked out for the best for everyone!

When I look through the cap sheets it is insane how many guys spent time on my roster last season! lol
    Yea, he's not an ideal fit for me going forward, but he does provide 3's which my team lacks. I'm hoping that maybe with PG back this year he can put up some good numbers.

Comment

• Why doesnt the coach or JBML respond to trade proposals.....

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        Why doesnt the coach or JBML respond to trade proposals.....
        You get used to it. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          You get used to it. Lol
          like damn man!

I got a roster to reshape!

Comment

Why doesnt the coach or JBML respond to trade proposals.....
            I know coach has a busy life with multiple very young children.

He'll get back to you....eventually.

Comment

I know coach has a busy life with multiple very young children.

He'll get back to you....eventually.
              I got 2 under 2 years.....fantasy trades are the main reason I wake up each day
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Pretty sure Axel offered one of his kids to me in a trade actually .... Haha

Comment

Pretty sure Axel offered one of his kids to me in a trade actually .... Haha
                  Yeah, and you still haven't responded to my offers in either league. Not first born mind you, but still a good deal

PS - I love my kids

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, and you still haven't responded to my offers in either league. Not first born mind you, but still a good deal

PS - I love my kids
                    Hahaha Touche.

Was forming a response to the Dynasty offer this morning when work got in the way. I will make sure to get those back to you today.

Comment

Hahaha Touche.

Was forming a response to the Dynasty offer this morning when work got in the way. I will make sure to get those back to you today.
                      My offers usually get sent at work. Best time to fleece me is when I'm on the bus and on the phone (too hard to double check numbers).

I'll be on the bus in about 1 hour

Comment

My offers usually get sent at work. Best time to fleece me is when I'm on the bus and on the phone (too hard to double check numbers).

I'll be on the bus in about 1 hour
                        Just sent you 13 different offers.

Comment

I can tell you from experience the cap on outstanding trades via Yahoo is 5

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I can tell you from experience the cap on outstanding trades via Yahoo is 5
                            lol sad but true. I think this is a record for the longest stretch that I have gone without receiving a mcHappy trade offer.

Comment

lol sad but true. I think this is a record for the longest stretch that I have gone without receiving a mcHappy trade offer.
                              My team is set for the next 3-4 years with the exception of maaaaaaybe one tinker.

Comment

My team is set for the next 3-4 years with the exception of maaaaaaybe one tinker.
                                Hahaha mcHappy giving up trades? Now I've heard it all

Comment

Working...
                                X