X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    okafor killed it today.

kat kicking ass.

newly acquired justise winslow had a pretty good game as well.

we are in it now boys
    Okafor looked sharp but 8 turnovers is a lot. I could see him hitting triple doubles (with turnovers) against stronger front courts.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Early season subconsciousness nagging my conscious.... "I told you to take CJ! I told you! But noooooo! You had to go the 'safe' route! IDIOT!"

Comment

WJF and tucas:

you guys have a 2016 draft pick trade outstanding.

One of you needs to send the other a trade proposal with tucas sending 2016 first for WJF 2016 whatever besides 1.

Comment

Entertaining offers for russell westbrook.

Just sayin....

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            WJF and tucas:

you guys have a 2016 draft pick trade outstanding.

One of you needs to send the other a trade proposal with tucas sending 2016 first for WJF 2016 whatever besides 1.
            Done.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Welcome to the nba Myles Turner!

After a quiet 2 minutes to start his career, Turner exploded in 30 seconds with a block, put back dunk, and defensive rebound.

Raptor fans missed the rookie debut last night as he nursed a sore ankle but this kid appears to be the real deal and, based on Pacer commentators, the future of the franchise.

mcHAPPY is excited to watch his development.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Welcome to the nba Myles Turner!

After a quiet 2 minutes to start his career, Turner exploded in 30 seconds with a block, put back dunk, and defensive rebound.

Raptor fans missed the rookie debut last night as he nursed a sore ankle but this kid appears to be the real deal and, based on Pacer commentators, the future of the franchise.

mcHAPPY is excited to watch his development.
                McHappy got a great addition to their team with this pick. Great scouting man.

Comment

the rebel scum and glorious empire are deep into the shit this week. this is a close back and forth my young apprentice

Comment

i hadn't written it yet but whoever did the one year for livingston, thank you and you're right. i assume it's mchappy and if not thank you to whomever

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i hadn't written it yet but whoever did the one year for livingston, thank you and you're right. i assume it's mchappy and if not thank you to whomever
                      No problem.

Everything is one year unless posted otherwise here in thread.

You have up to a week to assign years but once it is assigned no adjusting.

Comment

• Tight week Mack

Subpar performances from George, Vuc, Thompson, WCS, Henson and missed games but Po, Turner not helping the young pups.

Winning is learned behaviour.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Tight week Mack

Subpar performances from George, Vuc, Thompson, WCS, Henson and missed games but Po, Turner not helping the young pups.

Winning is learned behaviour.
                          It's coming down to Sunday I think, where you have an edge in man-games. I'm confident we'll pull it off, but it's gonna be an interesting few days of staring at the StatTracker lol

How bout that CJ Miles, eh? 4 3's a game and 18 points both night on great percentages(too bad I left him out of game 1, Burke really made me look bad there). Thanks for him btw, looks like he'll be an integral part to my championship run!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            It's coming down to Sunday I think, where you have an edge in man-games. I'm confident we'll pull it off, but it's gonna be an interesting few days of staring at the StatTracker lol

How bout that CJ Miles, eh? 4 3's a game and 18 points both night on great percentages(too bad I left him out of game 1, Burke really made me look bad there). Thanks for him btw, looks like he'll be an integral part to my consolation run!
                            Fixed for ya.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

How bout that CJ Miles, eh? 4 3's a game and 18 points both night on great percentages(too bad I left him out of game 1, Burke really made me look bad there). Thanks for him btw, looks like he'll be an integral part to my championship run!

Miles is total hit or miss... when he isn't injured lol.

No problem though. I think it worked out for the best for everyone!

When I look through the cap sheets it is insane how many guys spent time on my roster last season! lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Fixed for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X