Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Congrats Packers and Bills fans!

Didn't really see much from Josh Allen. But he got the job done.. put up 17 points, and they only needed 4.
    Bills had the crazy pick 6, so JA and the O only got them 10 points.

Ravens need to invest in a WR or two to see if Lamar can actually be "the guy". Their passing game is irrelevant right now, Bills just stacked the box and it was over.

Really hope Mahomes is back next week, those two games should be pretty epic.

14th Conference Championship game for Brady, that's just insane! I think the Pack have the edge being at home, but man, wouldn't it be crazy to see Brady play in a SB in his home stadium in his first season in Tampa? Vs the Bills???? Bills fan would be dreading that, he absolutely owns them.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Ravens need to invest in a WR or two to see if Lamar can actually be "the guy". Their passing game is irrelevant right now, Bills just stacked the box and it was over.

14th Conference Championship game for Brady, that's just insane! I think the Pack have the edge being at home, but man, wouldn't it be crazy to see Brady play in a SB in his home stadium in his first season in Tampa? Vs the Bills???? Bills fan would be dreading that, he absolutely owns them.

Oh yeah, the pick 6. Either way 10 points was enough. Jackson should have passed it short. He had that TE that could get them a first down but they just never used him. Buffalo was giving them that play if they wanted it.

If Mahomes is healthy I don't like the Bills chances at all. Just think they have way too many weapons on offense. So I don't think they'll get a chance to face Brady.

But I do like the Rogers/Brady match up.. that should feel more epic than the Brees/Brady match up. I mean Brees was pretty brutal. He only had 1 touch down. The other came from a flea flicker while he was on the bench.

Comment

A lot of criticism from guys like Kurt Warner and Steve Smith were about Greg Roman's poorly designed routes (overly simplistic). Some rumbling whether Roman is the man to lead the offence from here on out, but in addition to grabbing another WR, they desperately need to get a competent C. They struggled with bad snaps all season long. Once Ronnie Stanley is back at LT, Baby Zeus can move back to RT, giving them amazing edge blocking. If they can get a good C in the draft, they could be one of the best line units in the league.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• packers offensive line should win the MVP this year. that was a crazy performance against the best D in the league, even with a banged up donald. rodgers had all day to throw and they opened up huge holes for jones.

it's not fair for a team to have both rodgers and a line that good.

Comment

It's going to be tough for the Bucs to break through via Lambeau but when Brady is on the field anything is possible. No doubt Rodgers will bring his A game. Besides his Super Bowl victory against Big Ben, this has to be his next biggest game of his career. He needs it a lot more than Brady for the legacy. Two Super Bowls would cement him as a top five GOAT in my view, especially having beat Brady and possibly Mahomes for the second.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
              packers offensive line should win the MVP this year. that was a crazy performance against the best D in the league, even with a banged up donald. rodgers had all day to throw and they opened up huge holes for jones.

The crazy thing is their stud tackle David Bakhtiari wasn't even on the field. He tore his ACL a few weeks ago.

I think the coaching staff deserves huge credit. LaFleur has had an amazing beginning to his head coaching career.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The crazy thing is their stud tackle David Bakhtiari wasn't even on the field. He tore his ACL a few weeks ago.

I think the coaching staff deserves huge credit. LaFleur has had an amazing beginning to his head coaching career.
                yeah i forgot to mention that. bakhtiari is probably the best offensive lineman in the league, i would say along with quenten nelson. but bakhtiari's position is obviously a lot more important.

so that's bonkers to do that without him.

Comment

• lol everyone thinks the lineman on their team is the best in the league.

Comment

lol everyone thinks the lineman on their team is the best in the league.
                    i'm a seahawks fan and can tell you they have not had an above average line since walter jones was protecting hasselbeck and opening up holes for shaun alexander.

just once before wilson retires i would like to see him play behind an even average line.

i can't stand the packers. but it is objectively one of the best i can remember seeing.

Comment

• Coming off a BertaRapsFan like pristine 4 and 0 weekend with Americas team THE BILLS winning over a really good Ravens team I am feeling good about my Bills next week.

Bills in the proverbial track meet outlast KC to advance to Super Bowl LV. Two of the best offences in the NFL make you think your watching a Big 12 game. A throwback to the Chiefs Rams Monday night 54-51 gunfight. Last team with; the ball wins and thats the Bills. .

The Packers ride the incredible arm of Aaron Rogers over the Tampa Bay Brady's. Mid season Tampa handed Green Bay their ass. They beat them in every aspect of the game that night but especially embarrased the Packs O-Line. Long memories gentleman and it won't happen again as Green Bay boards the hype train heading to Super Bowl LV winning one of the best games of the year.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

packers offensive line should win the MVP this year. that was a crazy performance against the best D in the league, even with a banged up donald. rodgers had all day to throw and they opened up huge holes for jones.

Imagine how good the team could have been if they hadn't wasted their top pick on a back up QB
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

lol everyone thinks the lineman on their team is the best in the league.
                          Rodgers has elite vision and awareness in the pocket. That helps in not getting sacked but that line has been overdelivering this year. I'm not saying they're the most talented but they may be getting the most out of what they have to work with.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Imagine how good the team could have been if they hadn't wasted their top pick on a back up QB
                            That was the worst Packers draft pick I can think of... Ever. They traded up to do it to make matters worse. I'm not saying the kid won't be good, I don't know what he'll be, but that looks like a total screw up to me.

Comment

yeah i forgot to mention that. bakhtiari is probably the best offensive lineman in the league, i would say along with quenten nelson. but bakhtiari's position is obviously a lot more important.

so that's bonkers to do that without him.
                              Rodgers is missing his trusted bodyguard on the blindside. Hopefully the Bucs can't exploit it. It'll be tough enough trying to keep up with Brady with a stable pocket.

Comment

• well tampa got to rodgers again like they did in the previous matchup which DS mentioned above. hard to say how much of that is on the O-line when tampa blitzes more aggressively than any other team in the league.

rodgers talking after the game like it might have been his last with the packers. probably he was just frustrated with the outcome and with the decision to kick the FG in particular. i do wonder if GB might be amenable to moving on though if they could get a haul for him in a trade. they did spend a first on drafting his replacement, and have about as good an infrastructure one could put a young QB in

Comment

Working...
                                X