No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this exposure is great for Kyle, and I'm sure is reinforcing his happiness that he remained in Toronto. All of this media attention is also great for the franchise and for potential free agents... I mean Kyle has been everywhere and has picked up 2 endorsements (adidas & sportcheck), imagine what a big star up here would be looking at... Starting every single year in the allstar game would be the least of it.

Comment

• With the ASG in Toronto next year and if KL continues to play at a high level....the exposure will be exponential...on multiple levels....even Drake will be in on the action

Comment

• Lowry or MoPete?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Are we all gonna ignore the fact that Kyle has regressed immensely since the west coast road trip in late December. He played terribly the entire month of January and February was better, but still really bad compared to what he was producing before. I really hope he gets back to MVP-form he was at in the beginning of the season.

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
            Are we all gonna ignore the fact that Kyle has regressed immensely since the west coast road trip in late December. He played terribly the entire month of January and February was better, but still really bad compared to what he was producing before. I really hope he gets back to MVP-form he was at in the beginning of the season.
            Playing terribly? Regressed immensely? Try exploring a couple of the off ramps in between 'MVP candidate' and 'terrible'. Sure, he hasn't been as good as his early season stretch but that doesn't automatically make him a bum either.

Comment

• Starting with the Bulls game to kick off the west coast trip, through the end of January, Kyle played 36.6 minutes per game, Was a bit over 34 per game prior.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                Playing terribly? Regressed immensely? Try exploring a couple of the off ramps in between 'MVP candidate' and 'terrible'. Sure, he hasn't been as good as his early season stretch but that doesn't automatically make him a bum either.
                It's a fair point though. Especially on the defensive end where he's been getting torched for career highs by backups like DJ Augustin and Jarret Jack. He's supposed to be a deserving all star in an era stacked with star PGs. The fatigue excuse is over with DD back and such a deep bench. Lowry just has to play better, or else it might start looking like he's more a product of Casey's system. It's not that difficult to inflate PG stats if a coach allows it to happen.

Lowry needs to play better and consistently.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Lowry needs to play better and consistently.
                  15.3 PPG 6.6 APG 4.7 RPG 3 TOV/G 37% from the field 32% from deep since the start of the New Year. (22 Games)

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                    Are we all gonna ignore the fact that Kyle has regressed immensely since the west coast road trip in late December. He played terribly the entire month of January and February was better, but still really bad compared to what he was producing before. I really hope he gets back to MVP-form he was at in the beginning of the season.
                    Yea, he's approaching DD levels of inefficiency now.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                      Bruh, this will now be 2 full months of shitty Lowry. Hopefully he'll be ready by playoffs.

Comment

• The thing that makes me the most frustrated with Lowry is his shot selection. How many times has he taken a 30 footer with 20 sec on the shot clock?

If you're struggling to shoot the ball, chucking up 3s is not a smart idea.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Yea, he's approaching DD levels of inefficiency now.
                          Shooting 35% in February... I think he's past Demar's level of inefficiency

Comment

• Those random pull-up 3s because 24 seconds isn't enough to set up an ACTUAL play.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              The thing that makes me the most frustrated with Lowry is his shot selection. How many times has he taken a 30 footer with 20 sec on the shot clock?

If you're struggling to shoot the ball, chucking up 3s is not a smart idea.
                              Yes and this style of play sets the tone for happy shot making by others. As the pg and leader of the team he should calm down with such shots and look for others. He can call his number any time he wants but it should come on set plays. Guys respect him and he will always get the ball back. But this is his style...not a true/pass first pg...ala Westbrook but without the hops.

Comment

• His pull up threes were money last season, dunno how his shooting got so bad now

Comment

Working...
                                X