No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all likelihood just a statistical anomaly.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      No way he gets first team but he should get an all-NBA nod - the question is second or third team?
      Who are the guards on the first team this year if the season ended today? Curry obviously, but who's second? I'd argue Kyle over anybody else.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Who are the guards on the first team this year if the season ended today? Curry obviously, but who's second? I'd argue Kyle over anybody else.
        Harden, Westbrook and Lillard are definitely in the discussion (along with Lowry).

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Harden, Westbrook and Lillard are definitely in the discussion (along with Lowry).
          Harden and Lillard are playing for borderline playoff teams.. Westbrook loses points in my opinion since he plays with KD (who has about the same record as the Raptors anyway).

Lowry is the reason the Raps are the 2nd best team in the East.. and the 4th/5th best team in the league. Hopefully he gets recognized for it.

Comment

Harden and Lillard are playing for borderline playoff teams.. Westbrook loses points in my opinion since he plays with KD (who has about the same record as the Raptors anyway).

Lowry is the reason the Raps are the 2nd best team in the East.. and the 4th/5th best team in the league. Hopefully he gets recognized for it.
            I don't disagree. But who knows how the voters value individual stats vs. team record. I mean, Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins made the 1st and 2nd team respectively last year.

Comment

The only guard I'd consider above Lowry would be Westbrook. I do think that the six guards will be (in some order): Curry, Westbrook, Lowry, Lillard, Harden and Paul.

If Butler wasn't injured; you could probably swap him for Lillard or Harden.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I see: Curry & Westbrook in the 1st team, Lowry & Harden in the 2nd team and Lillard & Paul in the 3rd team.

Or Lillard might get snubbed again

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  I see: Curry & Westbrook in the 1st team, Lowry & Harden in the 2nd team and Lillard & Paul in the 3rd team.

Or Lillard might get snubbed again
                  If I was ranking; it be like this except with Paul and Harden swapping places.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    If I was ranking; it be like this except with Paul and Harden swapping places.

Yep, that's how I think it'll shake up. Paul above Harden because he's kept them playing well without Blake Griffin and, even though Harden's been good, his team's a disappointment.

Comment

Lillard should be rewarded for being a borderline playoff team, not punished
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Historically, team success does not have that much of an impact on All-NBA selections. Almost always based on individual stats/performance except in the rare case where players' stats are similar. Kevin Love is an easy example. He has two All-NBA 2nd team selections.. both years, he never made the playoffs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Lillard should be rewarded for being a borderline playoff team, not punished
                          He can be on the 3rd team. I still think Lowry should be on the first though.

Comment

He can be on the 3rd team. I still think Lowry should be on the first though.
                            I do too, but I don't think he will. Still underrated in the basketball world.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Paul. He's been stellar with Griffin out and has kept the clippers floating in the ultra competitive west.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lowry wins player of the week.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X