No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great team effort. The Other Guys showed up. Giannis is a great 2nd half team, so we gotta crank up the D even harder. Hope the refs let us actually play hard.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Nobody fears deers. They're stupidest animals on earth.
      Possum?

Last edited by G__Deane; Wed May 15, 2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Brogdon doesn't miss open 3's. Gotta do a better job of guarding him in the 2nd half.
        Meh, you can't stop everything.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Brogdon doesn't miss open 3's. Gotta do a better job of guarding him in the 2nd half.
          yep have someone on him at all times...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Great team effort. The Other Guys showed up. Giannis is a great 2nd half team, so we gotta crank up the D even harder. Hope the refs let us actually play hard.
            no scott foster or tony brothers so maybe they will allow us to play hard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Great team effort. The Other Guys showed up. Giannis is a great 2nd half team, so we gotta crank up the D even harder. Hope the refs let us actually play hard.
              the zones working awesome
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I wonder if the fucks ... / ... I mean bucks are comforted by their own shot clock violation when they're moaning about that non-call on Kawhi...

Comment

• man...that was a good half from Raps. Hope it'll be competitive in second half but Bucks are just relentless with their shooting
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

yep have someone on him at all times...
                    You can't do that. This isn't junior high. Raps are all over the driving lanes. Can't do that if you're sitting on shooters.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Meh, you can't stop everything.
                      Yea if Brogdon gonna win them this series then so be it. I'm more concerned with Giannis and right now he has 13 pts on 13 shots I'll take it

Comment

• eye test made me think our bench was doing better than this...

Comment

• Lowery has to manage his enthusiasm. He is playing a great game but he is forcing some issues.
                          I love what Powell is doing.

Comment

• I have to go out for a bit now, will watch the second half later tonight. I’ll be on tenterhooks for the next few hours lol
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

eye test made me think our bench was doing better than this...
                              it cause we used to their performance last round. they look like the 95 bulls compared to last year

Comment

• So far...so good...(but) so what?!? Gotta bring the same grit and determination in the 2nd half.

As an aside, I'm watching this on a TNT OT stream, and it might be the best viewing experience ever...no announcers, no commercials, and amazing camera angles.
                                ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X