Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Kawhi was not injured, he just needed to reinstall the system. He did it yesterday.

Comment

• The World needs to know about the feats and exploits of Scraptor!! We can't just keep him to ourselves any longer! The World MUST know!!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

omgawd
        I was trying to figure out what happened when I saw that live! I could have sworn he passed it, but he .. like ... didn't ... my simple mind had a hard time with it. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          The World needs to know about the feats and exploits of Scraptor!! We can't just keep him to ourselves any longer! The World MUST know!!
          Pretty crazy, though. Raps have won 11 games in the playoffs. Scraptor has 8 wins by himself.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Kawhi is giving me a lot of hope.

He has been giving it 110% the whole Playoffs and he was injured the last few games and still played. Is that something you see from a player who decided he is going to leave after this season?
            They gotta do EVERYTHING they can to re-sign him.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
              Man, Kawhi was not injured, he just needed to reinstall the system. He did it yesterday.
              Dude is a cyborg.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Kawhi is giving me a lot of hope.

He has been giving it 110% the whole Playoffs and he was injured the last few games and still played. Is that something you see from a player who decided he is going to leave after this season?
                  Absolutely. Not even worried about it anymore. Kawhi is doing at least a 1+1... probably a 2+1. The marketing opportunities he's going to have in Canada will be unlimited.

Comment

• Threes. Free throws. Turnovers. Raps are winning all the key categories and holding on the glass. Toronto is getting better every game.

Comment

• Nurse inserting FVV for Green 4 mins through the 3rd was huge.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Nurse inserting FVV for Green 4 mins through the 3rd was huge.
                        He also benched Green and kept playing the hot hand, FVV.

Comment

• Comment

The World needs to know about the feats and exploits of Scraptor!! We can't just keep him to ourselves any longer! The World MUST know!!
                            Word is Giannis is pulling a Lebron and trying to coax him over to the Bucks forums to start their thread
                            Nooooooooooooooo

Comment

no..not until we win

lets not jinx it

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They gotta do EVERYTHING they can to re-sign him.
                                well they are the only ones to offer max 5 years

if the weather is worth 40 million to him then it is what it is... but he's god now here, he needs to stay and be the biggest toronto athlete in history

if he wins us a title, he will be the biggest ever... overtake joe carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X