Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors open 4 point dogs

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
      series is in jeopardy .. i think warriors take this
      Ughhh please stop saying this all the time! we're all disappointed and deflated...but this is just waaay too negative & defeatist.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

If they didn't come back to take a 2 possession lead late in the game I wouldn't be calling the loss a choke
        They were playing bad the entire game,
        how is that a choke?
        It was super Kawhi that brought them back,
        naturally the other team will react and clamp down on him.
        The result is this, definitely not a choke.
        Had GSW, lost, it was them that would've choked as they're leading the entire time.

Comment

• Just ignore him, obviously just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

Thwt at was a pretty uncharacteristic game for us tonight. Guys were making bad decisions all over the place

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

yeah he sucked.... clearly we dontknow the guy personally.... but dame, he's on or off
            I thought he looked nervous but his shot has been way off. Wonder how much that leg injury is affecting him.

Comment

• VanRapsGrl wrote: View Post

Ughhh please stop saying this all the time! we're all disappointed and deflated...but this is just waaay too negative & defeatist.
              That thing is not a fan.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Just ignore him, obviously just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

Thwt at was a pretty uncharacteristic game for us tonight. Guys were making bad decisions all over the place
                Lowry turnover ...that was the turning point ..that fucker

Comment

• Alright I am done for tonight. Disappointed but confident in this team.

Comment

• We were up 6 cooking then we can't make shots FVV should have made 1 more dribble to get Draymond to commit. Green and Siakam were brutal tonight 0 - 8.from 3. End of game possessions. Lowry 2 3's, 1 wide open 1 contested 3 (blocked) and both misses Curry ad Klay go 3 - 3.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

That thing is not a fan.
                      I'm a fucking fan ...that's why im pissed they couldn't close it

Comment

• I'm actually so sad rn... C'mon boys, we got this
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Maybe it’s better for the streets of Toronto that we didn’t win tonight lol. I’m sure less people will be Doentown on Thursday. We got this

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            Ya that time out when we were up by 6 was weird. Why let GS get composed. And then no time out for the last shot??? Nick has been coaching great this series/year but I didn’t like that sequence
                            That was a real head scratcher.

Comment

• This sucks ...but we'll get them next game. Tough to win 3 in a row against the champs ... and we were there.

Comment

• Keep in mind they don’t have Durant going forward, and he gave them life early. Thursday is a different story.

Celebrate Thursday, suffer one day of work and then the weekend lol

Comment

Working...
                                X