No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami is looking like a really good team early on. So much depth, and Butler is fitting in like a glove over there.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Miami is looking like a really good team early on. So much depth, and Butler is fitting in like a glove over there.
      The Heat players are blue collar type players that matches Jimmy’s type of skillset. Riley is a neutralizing force.

He can also be great fit alongside Kawhi and Doc Rivers

Insert Jimmy with Marc/ Pascal/ OG and Kyle and the Raptors can be a legitimate contender. Fred and Serge will power the bench. A number of vets that Jimmy can respect with Masai at the helm.

Miami is lucky to have him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Dwight is looking a lot like his DPOY throwback self. Spurs weren't even attempting shots near the rim when he was in the vicinity. His passing and overall court awareness is great. I know we've been successful developing our own guys here, but maybe Masai should look into the occasional low-cost reclamation project..... like a Dwight or a Derrick Rose.
        I thought Rose looked great the other night.

Comment

• lol wolves bucks delayed start by an hour cause the nets had to be taken down for celine dion concert last night and no one checked to make sure they were assembled properly until moments before tip off
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Miami is looking like a really good team early on. So much depth, and Butler is fitting in like a glove over there.
            Yeah my bet with Scraptor on the heat finishing 5/6 is looking shaky right now.
            He has the Heat in the 3/4 range.
            Right now I’m happy there are 75 games left..
            But saw them just dismantle Houston the other day.
            Houston looks like a ticking IED right now.
            Westbrook is wildly unhappy that the guy with the beard doesn’t work to hard on the defensive side of the ball. Tick.Tick. Tick.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 4, 2019, 10:36 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

He has actually really surprised me. I though he was going to look to put up big numbers and take alot of shots. So far he has done a good job looking to set up Herro, Nunn and help them get comfortable while not trying to take over games himself. He will make me appreciate his game alot more if he keeps this up. It probably helps there isn't anyone else on the Heat that is a big name player so he might not feel the need to try and assert himself as the alpha like he has in past situations.

Comment

• The suns are this seasons Kings. I've happened to watch like 4 of there games this season and they are actually really solid. Rubio and Baynes are exactly what they needed and they fleeced the Wizards for Oubre. Think they finally get to 35-40 wins.

Comment

• 2019 was the most enjoyable season i ever enjoyed. I would stay at night at my friend lofts and we had great offseason. I hope Masai stay in the team.

Comment

• susan wrote: View Post
                    2019 was the most enjoyable season i ever enjoyed. I would stay at night at my friend lofts and we had great offseason. I hope Masai stay in the team.
                    welcome to the Republic

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      The suns are this seasons Kings. I've happened to watch like 4 of there games this season and they are actually really solid. Rubio and Baynes are exactly what they needed and they fleeced the Wizards for Oubre. Think they finally get to 35-40 wins.
                      Oh wow I forget what that feels like
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• What the heck is going on with these young big men popping for PEDs?

Comment

What the heck is going on with these young big men popping for PEDs?
                          Crazy.. Atlanta had a decent chance of making the playoffs as well. Not so sure that happens anymore.

Comment

What the heck is going on with these young big men popping for PEDs?
                            They are cracking down on young guys before they get too big and popular. Once a star is established, news like this will taint the league. Get them while it's possible.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Do we know for certain it was PED? Or more like Coke or Weed or something?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Do we know for certain it was PED? Or more like Coke or Weed or something?
                                it was Growth Hormone

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X