Game #24: Los Angeles Clippers 112 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post

You two really remember all the things i've said from years ago eh? or did you researched all that? where'd you get the time to do that? You sound like the stalker type. I can't even remember what I said here last week. Hmm.

And I stand with what I said about the Canucks btw. That franchise just retired ALEX BURROWS name last week. Alex friggin Burrows. A very poor man's Brad Marchand. Famous for scoring the game winner against Chicago in Game 7. "Slayed the Dragon" bullshit. Heard they're going to retire the Sisters numbers next year too. LOL. For what? for losing to Boston in Game 7? what a sad pathetic franchise.
    Your an Oilers fan right? lmao. Canucks have been the best Canadian franchise in the NHL the last 20 years. The Oilers are irrelevant like the Knicks.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

You two really remember all the things i've said from years ago eh? or did you researched all that? where'd you get the time to do that? You sound like the stalker type. I can't even remember what I said here last week. Hmm.

And I stand with what I said about the Canucks btw. That franchise just retired ALEX BURROWS name last week. Alex friggin Burrows. A very poor man's Brad Marchand. Famous for scoring the game winner against Chicago in Game 7. "Slayed the Dragon" bullshit. Heard they're going to retire the Sisters numbers next year too. LOL. For what? for losing to Boston in Game 7? what a sad pathetic franchise.
      There's nothing to remember, you always were Derozans' main fan girl. You saying few posts before that Derozan and KL duo was a joke made me cringe but I restrained from typing anything knowing your condition. Glad that Goldblum brought it up though. As I see ignorance mode is still activated.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post

Your an Oilers fan right? lmao. Canucks have been the best Canadian franchise in the NHL the last 20 years. The Oilers are irrelevant like the Knicks.
        The Oilers currently have the two best players in the NHL. I'm talkin 1 and 2. And they're #1 in their division. The Canucks currently have....I don't know what they have going right now. Hope I guess? hope they win the lottery next year? oh wait they traded their first round pick next year to Tampa for a 4th liner! what a great franchise!

And oh Stanley Cups:

Oilers - 5
        Canucks - 0

Vancouver losing to Boston in Game 7 was one of the best moment for me as a sports fan. Hope they stay irrelevant and never win a cup(don't think I have to worry about this).
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Cheer him when he gets introduced. Boo him the rest of the game.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post

Cheer him when he gets introduced. Boo him the rest of the game.
              I say cheer for the before the game. Then no boos no cheers after wards. we here to step on their necks
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Gameplan related who would you guys like to see get the Kawhi and PG13 matchups defensively. I hope OG is on Kawhi and he probably has lots of experience from pratice and should know his moves (pending kawhi doesnt poke him in the eye first play again). If Norm starts id say throw him on PG. He make 10 million a year because of those 4 games vs PG 4 years ago... I'd like to save pascal for the offense but if we have to put him on someone PG is probably the better choice. I know those guys played lots of Rico Hines runs together so maybe they both matchup with each other.

Comment

Hopefully the halftime show is a Big Cat-Jeremy Castlebury wrestling match

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Harry and Lloyd were likable.
                    Projection is one of the unhealthy defense mechanism.

That well known RR stalker who pointed this out seem well versed of that movie. Takes one to know one.

lol.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I had to sign out to see who you were talking about. RR is way way more enjoyable when you put clowns on the ignore list.
                      Still salty that Kawhi is getting that ring instead of your flawed boy Derozan?

I understand the feeling.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I have no negative feelings towards Kawhi but I do not understand the fans who keep posting teary emojis and saying they miss him so much.

I'm guessing they are more recent/bandwagon fans because then Kawhi's tenure would be a greater percentage of their fanhood. Like if you're a day one fan Kawhi was here for about 4% of Raptors history.

The guy was a true pro but I don't think of him at all.
                        Classic. Sourgrape from a decade fan hood of a very flawed mediocre player

Comment

• Just watching the championship dvd prior to tonight’s tilt and so great to see how well everybody stepped up. Kyle with 30 in the loss in game 1 against MLK when nobody else stood up. Serge with 6 blocks in a game in the finals to keep us alive. Danny Green after struggling for so long unloading 6 threes. Kyle scores the first 11 straight in the close -out championship game to start us on the right track. Fred ices it.

Meanwhile T-Rex dik-rider tryna to tell us Kawhi “SINGLEHANDEDLY” got us the chip, when he didn’t even want him here in the first place.

Comment

• Can I intrude for a sec?

Game Day!!!

Comment

• No Fred tonight. Darn.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Just watching the championship dvd prior to tonight’s tilt and so great to see how well everybody stepped up. Kyle with 30 in the loss in game 1 against MLK when nobody else stood up. Serge with 6 blocks in a game in the finals to keep us alive. Danny Green after struggling for so long unloading 6 threes. Kyle scores the first 11 straight in the close -out championship game to start us on the right track. Fred ices it.

Meanwhile T-Rex dik-rider tryna to tell us Kawhi “SINGLEHANDEDLY” got us the chip, when he didn’t even want him here in the first place.
                                Just answer the damn question man. Why did you reply at my initial post to Claw Reborn? I was talking about someone else's game thread. Why did you think i'm talking about you and your game threads?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X