Harry Giles
    Jakob Poeltl (restricted)
    Ian Mahinmi

I might have missed a name or two. Grabbed this list from here:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ists-2020-2021
    demarcus cousins

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Even if it's not strictly the best basketball move, Lowry retires a Raptor, period. I honestly don't think Masai has the stones (or heart) to even move him in a good trade. And he shouldn't.

Most of the moves we can make are surface/bench moves. I want to see Masai be bold.
      i think both sides find a way to do ti

Comment

• i'd target either Tristan or Biz if we cant get boogie

Comment

• LOVE seeing Clips lose.
          Love seeing lakers lose even more.
          Would somehow have been great to not the see the NBA pre-ordained West final.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            i'd target either Tristan or Biz if we cant get boogie
            I'm a no on Biz.. need 2-way players. If you can't play one way you become a liability. Like Marc sort of was during the playoffs. I'd take Tristan though. Although we lose a lot of floor spacing.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

demarcus cousins
              Missed him, and he's intriguing. If he can stay healthy.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• You never know? Kyle might ask for a trade too, depending on what direction Masai wants to go in.

Comment

• I’m open to moving Lowry if it gives us a head start on a rebuild.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      You never know? Kyle might ask for a trade too, depending on what direction Masai wants to go in.
                      I dunno, if he hadn't of won a championship I'd say for sure he'd want a trade. But we did win, and there's a chance the team could be really good if we get Giannis next summer. That's a big if though. Just vanleet, siakim and og isn't much to convince Giannis. We need more then that. I'm not sure what we can do but you never know. I never would of dreamed getting Kawhi before.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Missed him, and he's intriguing. If he can stay healthy.
                        i believe alex M can make it so

Comment

• I really hope the nuggets beat the Clippers but I don't think they will. I think the Raptors with Kawhi are a better team then the Clippers with Kawhi

Comment

• it be a solid under the radar pick up and i think he would be willing to take a low amount or

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

I dunno, if he hadn't of won a championship I'd say for sure he'd want a trade. But we did win, and there's a chance the team could be really good if we get Giannis next summer. That's a big if though. Just vanleet, siakim and og isn't much to convince Giannis. We need more then that. I'm not sure what we can do but you never know. I never would of dreamed getting Kawhi before.
                              i think we have done write by him .... I really think Kyle staying here and winning changed his mind of Masai and yeah..

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I'm a no on Biz.. need 2-way players. If you can't play one way you become a liability. Like Marc sort of was during the playoffs. I'd take Tristan though. Although we lose a lot of floor spacing.
                                that is fair. i think biz would have made a solid BACKUP if we didn't have a voucher...

Comment

Working...
                                X