• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    James say what?

"Casey is the best coach in the NBA"

LOL WTF JJ??
    Obviously JJ doesn't know as much about coaching in the NBA as you do.

Seriously though, what do you expect him to say, Coach Bud is best?
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Obviously the poster was trying to imply JJ saying Casey is the best is ironic considering how many DNP-CD's he got just weeks ago.

Seriously though, did you expect posters not to make that connection?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        They (KL-DD-JJ-PP-JV) have appeared in only two games, for a total of 11 minutes, 10 of which came in one game where Amir had foul trouble.

They have the best net rating of any 5-man lineup on the team that has received more than 10 minutes together. And they did it mostly against the Spurs.
        does this mean I get to be right since before the season started?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          does this mean I get to be right since before the season started?
          What are you talking about? Cavs aren't 8th.

Comment

• mindlessness wrote: View Post
            what are you talking about? Cavs aren't 8th.
            yet!
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Small sample size but here are some numbers regarding JJ:
              Since entering starting 5, DRtg is 87.9 (league best), ORtg however is 29th. Thoughts?

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                Small sample size but here are some numbers regarding JJ:
                Since entering starting 5, DRtg is 87.9 (league best), ORtg however is 29th. Thoughts?
                My thoughts are your username is hilarious

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Whatever the coaches role, JJ has been an absolute highlight for the raptors and for his own heightened value now. Can't be mad about that.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                    Small sample size but here are some numbers regarding JJ:
                    Difference is that 29th ranked offence is right in a cluster of bad offences.

That 1st overall defence is better than the second ranked in that time by 8 entire points. That's why our net rating in that time is 7th in the league.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If James Johnson plays well this year, will he be given a new contract? Does Masai see him as part of the Raptors long-term plans? I'm just wondering what everyone thinks.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                        If James Johnson plays well this year, will he be given a new contract? Does Masai see him as part of the Raptors long-term plans? I'm just wondering what everyone thinks.
                        He hustles , rebounds , and plays gritty. Thats pretty much what Masai wants from the team.So yeah , I think he will get another contract.
                        Nevermind what haters say,
                        ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                          If James Johnson plays this year ...
                          Fixed for you.

Comment

• I was speaking with one of the medical personnel's of the team ( can not name the name) regarding JJ. He said JJ is so athletically talented that even if he is not in his position in the defence, he can make it there on time but because he sometimes gambles and is not in his position, it creates confusion and causes other guys to rotate and be out of position as well.

He said this is Casey's problem with JJ and JJ needs to learn to stay within the defensive scheme of the team.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              I was speaking with one of the medical personnel's of the team ( can not name the name) regarding JJ. He said JJ is so athletically talented that even if he is not in his position in the defence, he can make it there on time but because he sometimes gambles and is not in his position, it creates confusion and causes other guys to rotate and be out of position as well.

He said this is Casey's problem with JJ and JJ needs to learn to stay within the defensive scheme of the team.
                              but Casey had no issues with guys just walking past GV

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                but Casey had no issues with guys just walking past GV
                                Same reason teachers always get angry at the kids who do all their work, and distract other students -- rather than just the trouble makers who dont do anything.

In other words, Casey is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X