Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 007 wrote: View Post

    This is funny
    The Bucks need to Hire DanH .
    Im conviced he knows more about how NBA deals work then their entire front office after this week
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

      The Bucks need to Hire DanH .
      Im conviced he knows more about how NBA deals work then their entire front office after this week
      Probably more than a few people on this board meet that criteria - except Tenforthewin - although he'd be entertaining in a front office for other reasons

      Comment


      • Tristan Thompson heading to the Celtics

        Comment


        • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

          Probably more than a few people on this board meet that criteria - except Tenforthewin - although he'd be entertaining in a front office for other reasons
          Are you sure Ten isn't already under contract as a consultant to several front offices around the league?

          Comment


          • KCP returning to the Lakers on a new three year deal

            Comment


            • Puffer wrote: View Post

              Are you sure Ten isn't already under contract as a consultant to several front offices around the league?
              Positive - there haven't been any 23 player trades involving four teams.. oh wait.. OKC......

              Comment


              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                The Bucks need to Hire DanH .
                Im conviced he knows more about how NBA deals work then their entire front office after this week
                It's embarrassing. This is their big convince Giannis to stay summer too. Fumbling the ball so badly.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • Puffer wrote: View Post

                  Are you sure Ten isn't already under contract as a consultant to several front offices around the league?
                  We found our answer: tenforthewin is Jon Horst. Hey, congrats on EOTY in 2019 ten! Shame you fell short in the ECF.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • That Fred deal is basically perfect for maintaining max cap room in 2021. Dips just enough to have about 0.5-2M in wiggle room for the max slot (depending on if we cut TD or not). And that's really all that mattered in this negotiation.

                    Them including the 2nd year dip just further confirms their eyes are locked on summer 2021.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Tristan Thompson heading to the Celtics
                      Someone on this board is going to be having a really bad night tonight.

                      Comment


                      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                        Lakers hands down winner. Got the 6th man of the year and another guy who had a case for 6 man of the year and didnt lose any big pieces.
                        Phx right behind, CP3 and crowder can help be vets for the young dudes.
                        Not to sure on the losers maybe hornets for a weird move paying hayward so much when they should be focused on developing the young guards.
                        Clippers for losing trezz and over paying marcus.
                        Golden state for non-transactional reasons.
                        Yeah. Harrell's a bit overrated but all the Lakers needed to do was add some depth and they did.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                        Comment


                        • S.R. wrote: View Post

                          Yeah. Harrell's a bit overrated but all the Lakers needed to do was add some depth and they did.
                          Its kind of funny cause people talked about him like he was a scrub (especially Clips fans) until he went to the Lakers and now they have an embarssment of riches. I’ve always thought he was a good player and wasnt a great fit with the Clips roster, not sure hes much better on the Lakers mind you. Weird move tbh, thought if he left it would be for a team like Raps, Dallas, GS Boston, even Charlotte.

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post

                            Someone on this board is going to be having a really bad night tonight.
                            Boston needed him

                            Comment


                            • planetmars wrote: View Post

                              And Kevin O'Connor from the ringer is saying LAL is negotiating a S&T with Bogdanovich and the Kings. What an off season for them if they pull that off.
                              Yep, that's what you should be doing right after a championship. Stay right by the gate. That's when your assets are at the height of their value, and you can flip the ones that are not really an ideal fit and maximize your return (like Green for Schroder for example). If Green had the exact numbers/performance playing for the timberwolves and hornets of the world, he would have never netted Schroder. But Green, despite playoff struglles and age, is coming off 2 back to back championships as a rotation player, so teams see that.

                              Championships & deep playoff runs add a ton a value to players, even if they're role players. It's up to the team on how they're gonna use that boosted value. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers get Bogdanovic, they're certainly not resting on their laurels.
                              2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                              Comment


                              • planetmars wrote: View Post

                                Someone on this board is going to be having a really bad night tonight.
                                Bwahahahaahahaaha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X