Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Sooooo what happened to these guys not wanting to play for Brojkren?
    Their team was battered by injuries started by TJ Warren and the H&SP so those excuse are moot...only left is that they dont sleep on their beds during homes games kind of excuse lol

Comment

• What could have been if Danny Ainge gave up Brown as the main piece to acquire Kawhi...Dont doubt that he was the main target of Pops.

Masai/ Bobby were just fucking lucky.

Why this offseason once again is very crucial, having two 28 years tradeable assets to retool and improve the team and try once again to acquire a high risk high reward talent or talents
      Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue May 18, 2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Nice to see Indiana win, what a blowout......

Now just hoping to see Washington lose, hate to cheer for boston but I just can't cheer for Westbrook....... at least I'm cheering for a Canadian in Thompson?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Oshae is playing great. Damn.
          Minutes man, minutes. I like our team and the fact that we're balancing things with a lottery pick this year, but the amount of asset/trade capital we lost/pissed away over the past 2 years still dumbfounds me.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
            Nice to see Indiana win, what a blowout......

Now just hoping to see Washington lose, hate to cheer for boston but I just can't cheer for Westbrook....... at least I'm cheering for a Canadian in Thompson?
            No, you never cheer for Boston. There are no circumstances where that is permissible. Celtics playing Satan and his minions for world domination? You cheer for Satan and hope for the best.

Comment

• Davis Bertans can play an NBA game one night and still be ready to teach his grade 10 biology class the next day what a guy
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Tatum and mamba mentality....

not sure though if they have enough in a seven game series against the Nets without Jaylen

Comment

• Washington's defence is awful
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Washington's defence is awful
                    Westbrook looks like he forgot how to play basketball.

Comment

• So Wizards v Pacers for the final playoff spot. Should be a good game.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Minutes man, minutes. I like our team and the fact that we're balancing things with a lottery pick this year, but the amount of asset/trade capital we lost/pissed away over the past 2 years still dumbfounds me.
                        Masai let go of Canadian Kawhi because him and Nurse were obsessed with Mccaw!!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Westbrook looks like he forgot how to play basketball.
                          That is the enigma that is Westbrook. 1 game he plays like a superstar and dominates, next game he plays like the perfect tank commander.

Comment

• Well so far 0/2 on the play on games being entertaining. Hopefully both games tomorrow will be good, on paper those both should be good match ups
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Cheering for Indiana! Washington doesn't deserve anything.......

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No, you never cheer for Boston. There are no circumstances where that is permissible. Celtics playing Satan and his minions for world domination? You cheer for Satan and hope for the best.
                                LOL, yup

Comment

Working...
                                X