Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

..and what is “all” the evidence?
    Dan: (.... uses sound logic.)

Yuri:

Comment

Because he wasnt worth max
      Ah, yes, the NBA, where no player not worth the max has ever wanted to make the max. What a beautiful fantasy you are living in.

I presented the evidence of players asking for dramatically more for term (I gave Fred as an example, one that clearly is relevant to the way this front office operates). There is also the self-evident evidence: you suggest that the Raptors could have had Trent locked in long term for not much more than they already gave him, and the strongest evidence against that is this: they don't. Why would they not if that was on the table? Also, as evidence, I present: logic. You think they gave him a player option because he was eager to have more years locked in at nearly the same rate? That man wants to opt out ASAP thinking he can boost his value in the short term and get the max or near max offer he would have wanted for a long term deal in the summer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yuri:

Ohhh THAT'S who that is !!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Otto Porter got max contract. Trent can easily ask for that
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I'm not going to overreact on 4 games. I want to see if he can consistently produce. I'm not asking him to put up 30 a night. Can he consistently put up 18-20 game? I remember last year he was scoring a bunch too but then he also had a bunch of games where he scored less than 10 points.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              I'm not going to overreact on 4 games. I want to see if he can consistently produce. I'm not asking him to put up 30 a night. Can he consistently put up 18-20 game? I remember last year he was scoring a bunch too but then he also had a bunch of games where he scored less than 10 points.
              Another 30+ pt game by the kid.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yuri:

Just give er ya!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Ah, yes, the NBA, where no player not worth the max has ever wanted to make the max. What a beautiful fantasy you are living in.

I presented the evidence of players asking for dramatically more for term (I gave Fred as an example, one that clearly is relevant to the way this front office operates). There is also the self-evident evidence: you suggest that the Raptors could have had Trent locked in long term for not much more than they already gave him, and the strongest evidence against that is this: they don't. Why would they not if that was on the table? Also, as evidence, I present: logic. You think they gave him a player option because he was eager to have more years locked in at nearly the same rate? That man wants to opt out ASAP thinking he can boost his value in the short term and get the max or near max offer he would have wanted for a long term deal in the summer.
                  Maybe

Comment

• Im getting a trent jersey

Comment

• Very good stretch of play by GTJ

Comment

Maybe
                        has lebron ever taken the absolute max?

Comment

• The J stands for Jesus
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Another 30+ pt game by the kid.
                            Its 5 games. I want to see more. Just a week ago he had a statline of 13 points 0 rbs 0 ast. And 6 of the 13 points came in garbage time.

If he can consistently produce for them then I say you put him up there with the other 4 as part of the core. Right now? still too early to say.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Its 5 games. I want to see more. Just a week ago he had a statline of 13 points 0 rbs 0 ast. And 6 of the 13 points came in garbage time.

If he can consistently produce for them then I say you put him up there with the other 4 as part of the core. Right now? still too early to say.
                              A week ago, he was just coming back from injury.

Comment

• Bucket taker, Bucket maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X