Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I'm sure someone will overreact to this tidbit
    damn didn't Lillard want Chauncey to be the coach?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I'm sure someone will overreact to this tidbit

players will say this and then coach gets fired lmao
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Also, previous to that report today: "Multiple sources have told The Athletic that Lillard would like to play with Philadelphia 76ers three-time All-Star, Ben Simmons." according to Shams Charania and Sam Amick, The Athletic.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Also, previous to that report today: "Multiple sources have told The Athletic that Lillard would like to play with Philadelphia 76ers three-time All-Star, Ben Simmons." according to Shams Charania and Sam Amick, The Athletic.
          Blazers should really consider moving on from Dame. I think there will be a big Ewing Theory situation that will play out there. He makes too much, and he's tough to build around since he requires the ball so much.

Comment

• I wouldn't trade Ben Simmons for McCollum BUT McCollum is probably the best player they can get for Simmons.

I've never been a McCollum fan. He's just another guy. Good scorer but not elite by any means.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shams is a Rich Paul mouthpiece nothing to see here

Comment

• DeMar out with Covid.. eventually it will hit the Raptors as well. Just got to get prepared for that inevitability.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  I wouldn't trade Ben Simmons for McCollum BUT McCollum is probably the best player they can get for Simmons.

I've never been a McCollum fan. He's just another guy. Good scorer but not elite by any means.
                  He's what they need, a guy who can create his own shot, very good from deep, proven playoff guy. Also sends seth curry to the 6th man role where he is more suited. Agree Simmons is the better player, but

Maxey
                  McCollum
                  Green
                  Harris
                  Embiid

Is a damn good starting 5 and maybe the best group they've had since we beat them
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DeRozan out with COVID. Fackkkkk.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      DeMar out with Covid.. eventually it will hit the Raptors as well. Just got to get prepared for that inevitability.
                      dang

Comment

DeRozan out with COVID. Fackkkkk.
                        he was on a tear

Comment

I wouldn't trade Ben Simmons for McCollum BUT McCollum is probably the best player they can get for Simmons.

if you were portland why not?

Comment

• Seems like a win, win for both teams. Simmons isn't going to play another game for Philly so they should be happy to get a good floor spacer for Embiid out of the trade. For Portland, they have Norm that can step in for CJ as a scorer and Simmons...assuming he plays...will give them the much needed defensive presence, some interior scoring and takes some of the ball handling responsibility from Dame allowing him to conserve energy.

Comment

• By the way, monster game from Joel last night. Would be a shame if this standoff with Simmons results in a wasted opportunity for a guy who is playing out of his mind this season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Seems like a win, win for both teams. Simmons isn't going to play another game for Philly so they should be happy to get a good floor spacer for Embiid out of the trade. For Portland, they have Norm that can step in for CJ as a scorer and Simmons...assuming he plays...will give them the much needed defensive presence, some interior scoring and takes some of the ball handling responsibility from Dame allowing him to conserve energy.
                                Feels like a loss for the Sixers. Morey is a star-hunter and CJ has never been even an all-star injury replacement. Morey normally trades up, or at least for equal value That would be a tough one for his pride to swallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X