• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #ProveEm

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Inching closer to bust territory.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...4po2i2vjO0_M9g

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        #ProveEm

(Obvious disclaimer: After Toronto) I'm cheering for Miami or Chicago to go deep. Fuck Philly, Milwaukee, BK and Boston
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Again, people tried to point stuff like this out but the NBA hype machine (the league and the "journalists" that cover it) was pushing this guy like he was the next Jordan. Really tough for the guy personally and for the organization.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Again, people tried to point stuff like this out but the NBA hype machine (the league and the "journalists" that cover it) was pushing this guy like he was the next Jordan. Really tough for the guy personally and for the organization.
            Turns out Ja Morant should have been the next poster boy.

Unfortunate for Zion. He is gonna have to lose weight if he wants stop his career from going in the direction that it is

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

The thing is if he is ever healthy he will be way better than average... but he is never healthy. His career will be a short one more than likely and yeah he will never live up to the hype because he won't be able to get his body right. He came into the league too heavy and needed to slim down to 260. He has since ballooned up to over 300. I have heard as high as 330.

There is no zero nada uh-uh way that's only 300.

This is 317

This is more like 360. Buddy is straight F-A-T

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

This is 317

Its actually kind of insane how athletic he is given he is 6'6 and 300+ pounds.

Imagine if he was around 250 and muscle like Lebron, he might be superhuman...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Turns out Ja Morant should have been the next poster boy.

Unfortunate for Zion. He is gonna have to lose weight if he wants stop his career from going in the direction that it is
                  I don't know how much is self-inflicted with the weight issue and how much was inevitable but surely by now he knows that he can't walk around at his size and play in the NBA. Maybe this latest injury will finally be the trigger for change.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

My dude lookin like Biggie AND Puffy
                    This Zion stuff blows my mind. It's so freaking easy to lose weight by just changing what you eat. High protein, low carb, low fat, your body literally starts to starve no matter how many calories you eat and weight falls right off. If you don't believe me watch any season of the show Alone.

He wouldn't even have to go that hardcore though, a good nutritionist + a workout plan consisting of whatever he is capable of (stationary bike, swimming, hand bike, etc...) he could be down to 250 rather quickly.

Dude just refuses to stop eating bullshit, even with his career on the line.

At least with Oden he was in shape, just so damn huge his bones couldn't support his body. He worked his ass off to be a player and his body just couldn't do it.

Comment

• I bet he weighs more than Shaq who is 4-5" taller....

Comment

I bet he weighs more than Shaq who is 4-5" taller....
                        Shaq is over half a foot taller and yes they weight about the same
                        Shaq revealed his weight while winning his four championships and present day:
                        • 2000 Lakers: 345 pounds
                        • 2001 Lakers: 365 pounds
                        • 2002 Lakers: 395 pounds
                        • 2005 Heat: 325 pounds
                        • Current: 375 pounds.

For perspective, the highest listed weight in the NBA.com database (which dates back to 1996-97) is at 360 pounds by Sim Bhullar, who briefly played for the Kings in 2015. Among players who spent even a full season in the league, Priest Lauderdale topped the charts at 343 pounds for the 1996-97 Hawks. The only current player listed above 300 pounds is 7-foot-5 Celtics center Tacko Fall at 311 pounds.

Comment

This is 317

Zion desperately wants out of NO.
                          He is copying the Barkley method. Lol

Comment

• Mount Zion, for real.

Comment

• Ok guys, enough zion jokes. It's probably eating away at him. Walk a mile in his shoes (since he refuses). It's gotta weight heavy on him.

Food for thought.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Its actually kind of insane how athletic he is given he is 6'6 and 300+ pounds.

Imagine if he was around 250 and muscle like Lebron, he might be superhuman...
                                Kind of Charles Barkley 2.0 (but way more explosive) who came in, slimmed down & had a great career. For Zion's sake I hope he gets it under control or his next dunk might be his last. Tremendous potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X