Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree. Calling him before bed to see if hes still ok lol. Hes going to charlotte for 3 months big deal oh and hes getting paid about $60 a second to do so

Comment

• Mr. OG Anunoby….(collateral damage of chucker)

I missed you dearly.

Look at the stat line versus the defending champ.

Comment

• Meanwhile Mr. Pascal Siakam doing well versus the Sixers.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Agree. Calling him before bed to see if hes still ok lol. Hes going to charlotte for 3 months big deal oh and hes getting paid about $60 a second to do so
          It also wouldn't have happened if Kyle could still ball.

He's on a huge contract and can't play up to it. Just be happy with the massive payday.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• ^ Lol cheese

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                but good for him, Pacers made a good trade even if the early returns aren't there

Comment

• Nick Nurse's 76ers are 29 - 16 .. Doc Rivers was 32-16 last year .. Has Nick made a world of difference
                  cause that was my preception ... I guess the playoffs is where this will be better eveluated .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    Nick Nurse's 76ers are 29 - 16 .. Doc Rivers was 32-16 last year .. Has Nick made a world of difference
                    cause that was my preception ... I guess the playoffs is where this will be better eveluated .
                    i think the perception nurse has done a great job is largely based on embiid's success, who has somehow taken a massive massive jump even after winning the MVP last season (9 of their 16 losses are without him), as well as navigating trading a star for rotation pieces.

you're right playoffs are where they'll be evaluated. they are pacing themselves, but are still my pick to come out of the east

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Nick Nurse's 76ers are 29 - 16 .. Doc Rivers was 32-16 last year .. Has Nick made a world of difference
                      They lost Harden, he's really freaking good, people love to gloss over that. I think the 76ers have looked pretty damn good all things considered.

Comment

• Comment

• The 65 game is a non-issue.
                          Just players who are injury prone need to priorize their health and team success over individual awards; the way it should be.

If your health makes you miss ~30 games, you shouldn't be worried about individual shat.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                            The 65 game is a non-issue.
                            Just players who are injury prone need to priorize their health and team success over individual awards; the way it should be.

If your health makes you miss ~30 games, you shouldn't be worried about individual shat.
                            You shouldn't, but there are rules about contracts where players can make significantly more if they qualify for awards, and now those awards are tied into a generic games played limit.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

You shouldn't, but there are rules about contracts where players can make significantly more if they qualify for awards, and now those awards are tied into a generic games played limit.
                              If Haliburton misses 3 more games, I think he instantly becomes ineligible for $41M related to All-NBA award being tied to the D-Rose max. So yeah, a huge blunder in the CBA in hindsight.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I like the rule. There needs to be a games played limit. Whether 65 is the right number is up for debate but there should be a rule in place.

Players will have to adjust when they negotiate their deals.
                                Last edited by Primer; Wed Jan 31, 2024, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X