No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Kyrie opted to stay in Brooklyn, but KD still wants out? The twists never end.

Back to the KD trade talks we go.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Scottie should be the only untouchable.

If they want Siakam + FVV + a couple of 1st. Do it.
      Now you are back to my Santa list T-Rex lol

Comment

• Someone get Drake on the phone right now
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Durant's preferred destination is apparently Phoenix, showing once again that Durant doesn't have a lot of basketball sense when it comes to picking his teams outside of Golden State, which was a no-brainer.

Comment

• Does KD have any kind of leverage to demand where he would want to go?

or he sulk and not show up if the team is ain’t is his preference

The Power of Masai is the neutralizing factor here

Comment

• Masai calling Rich Kleiman now

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                Durant's preferred destination is apparently Phoenix, showing once again that Durant doesn't have a lot of basketball sense when it comes to picking his teams outside of Golden State, which was a no-brainer.
                Phoenix is a good destination, no? Book + CP + KD. That's a championship team. Suns probably have to give up Ayton + one of Johnson/Bridges(Nets will likely ask for Bridges) + multiple 1st. I say do it.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  So Kyrie opted to stay in Brooklyn, but KD still wants out? The twists never end.

Back to the KD trade talks we go.
                  I think opting in allows them to trade him more easily, so probable part of the reason KD wants out.

I wonder if Nets are going to try and trade those two guys for stars to put around Simmons or blow it up and trade everyone. Sucks to be a Nets fan.

Comment

• KD is available.
                    Masai gotta b on this..I don't care if his 34, drama queen and cries all the time.
                    His a Superstar...u cannot win chips without these kind of players.
                    Everyone is available..except..Scottie, Siakim...Period..
                    Honestly..I'm not a fan, but I'm realist..his a phenomenal talent.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I think opting in allows them to trade him more easily, so probable part of the reason KD wants out.

I wonder if Nets are going to try and trade those two guys for stars to put around Simmons or blow it up and trade everyone. Sucks to be a Nets fan.
                      I'd blow it all up. Simmons isn't worth building around, Philly already tried it.

Comment

Phoenix is a good destination, no? Book + CP + KD. That's a championship team. Suns probably have to give up Ayton + one of Johnson/Bridges(Nets will likely ask for Bridges) + multiple 1st. I say do it.
                        Might even get into a scenario where Ayton goes somewhere like Utah, and Gobert goes to Brooklyn, as a 'big name'

Comment

• If Phoenix is his preferred destination, he likely will be traded there, they have the pieces for it. Ayton, Bridges and 3 picks is a damn good deal for KD.

Comment

Paul is into his decline now, so it's much more a two-star situation, and if you're shipping out Ayton and Bridges that's a team getting real thin real fast.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Does KD have any kind of leverage to demand where he would want to go?

or he sulk and not show up if the team is ain’t is his preference

The Power of Masai is the neutralizing factor here
                              He does not have a no trade clause. So no.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'd blow it all up. Simmons isn't worth building around, Philly already tried it.
                                Totally agree, but they just came off the long rebuild post KG and Pierce. They were supposed to contend for years to come and they are right back at square one now. Might be tough to sell ownership on another long rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X