When does the combine start?
            The wheat hasn't even sprouted yet

Comment

• When does the combine start?

G____Deane wrote: View Post
              The wheat hasn't even sprouted yet
              Ha Ha Ha Ha. Best quote of the year.

Comment

• Thoughts on Maxwell Lewis? from Pepperdine? I didn't watch any of his games but was watching a Youtube thing and they really liked him for the Raps. He's 6-7, 6-10 wing span. More importantly his catch and shoot numbers from 3 are wild.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  Thoughts on Maxwell Lewis? from Pepperdine? I didn't watch any of his games but was watching a Youtube thing and they really liked him for the Raps. He's 6-7, 6-10 wing span. More importantly his catch and shoot numbers from 3 are wild.
                  He will need to kill it at the combine and workouts. He finished the season pretty poorly and Pepperdine sucks.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    This guy is very intriguing.

interesting but a major project if i want a project go get gg jackson... and i dont want a project unless we have a second pick

Comment

• They have go to draft a guard. We are so thin there.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        They have go to draft a guard. We are so thin there.
                        Marcus Sasser has made my short list. He's 22 and only 6'1 so guys won't like him. But we could probably trade down to get him.

Watch a few videos. He's the best shooting PG out of this draft. And he's really good defensively (averaged 1.6 steals a game). Would be a great Fred replacement now or in the future.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Marcus Sasser has made my short list. He's 22 and only 6'1 so guys won't like him. But we could probably trade down to get him.

Watch a few videos. He's the best shooting PG out of this draft. And he's really good defensively (averaged 1.6 steals a game). Would be a great Fred replacement now or in the future.
                          He looks great. Looks like late first maybe second hopefully they can obtain a late first not trade down

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Not really a fan. He's a senior (I think) and still putting up pretty mediocre stats.

Any number of rookie or sophomore guards could do the same if you gave them a couple of extra years in their college programs.

Comment

• It's going to be interesting to see how much of Toronto's drafting philosophy changes with a new coach. Will they stick to their guns of drafting strong defenders whom they hope to teach shooting to or would they lean towards guys like Keyonte George and Nick Smith Jr. that are known more as scorers?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                It's going to be interesting to see how much of Toronto's drafting philosophy changes with a new coach. Will they stick to their guns of drafting strong defenders whom they hope to teach shooting to or would they lean towards guys like Keyonte George and Nick Smith Jr. that are known more as scorers?
                                Logically we need to get some guards that can shoot and score. So George and Smith Jr types.

Comment

Working...
                                X