• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    oh if we get Thibs god danm players will get way better

especially Demar's shooting and man to man D
    and JV is D and everything else

also Tross is 3 stroke
    DJ Augustine. The Defense is a Casey issue. He hd the same issues in Minny. He isn't a defensive coach just a terrible offensive one with Crazy rotations

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      He plays strongest player a lot. Bulls have never had the Raptors depth. He's a last mile coach.
      yeah it's only Butler playing really massive minutes this year.

If you can get Thibs you absolutely have to do it.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        ummmmm the entire team.

name me a stellar defender on the raps other than JJ. smh
        They have 3 good defensive players that's it

MKG, Biyombo, Henderson
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Regardless, we lost this game because we have shitty offence, and because defensively our wings are fucking atrocious. Think Chuck Hayes would've been better on their ballhandlers.
          Agreed. Al is going to get his 20-10. Not many Cs can slow this guy down. No reason for our best player to play 19 mins, especially when we have been getting killed on the glass.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            no more so than against anyone else.

I suggest you watch Big Al if you want to see good offensive post play. He's probably the best we've got in the league right now.
            My point was you can't say JV was destroying them defensively
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

ummmmm the entire team.

Al Jefferson? Mo Williams? Brian Roberts? Cody Zeller? LOOL I'm not having this argument. Stephenson is the only good defender on that team but they play TEAM defense.

Comment

ummmmm the entire team.

Jefferson and 40 year old Mo are DPOY candidates. Zeller and Al twin towers

Comment

• It can't be that nearly every single game just not a good game for JV in the fourth. Everyone else can play like shit but "it just wasn't a good mathup for JV". Even if he is playing awesome.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Where are the Casey lovers at now?
                    I don't even recognize this team right now....

I missed the first 3 quarters...

How did JV play?? Was he that bad defensively?? Al Jefferson played a lot....

I don't understand it. Is Casey going back to his Andrea Bargnani "come hell or high water" coaching?? I'm ready for a new coach next season....

There is no excuse for not playing one of our best players in JV.... I've been impressed by JV's growth this season. This team needs him! Why can't Casey see this? I also think Casey played LOu wayyy too much when it was obvious he didn't have it today (1-9 in the game).... Dude is coaching like an idiot right now!

He's coaching like he wants to get fired...... He did a much better job earlier in the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL CASEY IS GONE! I'm just tired of being pissed at his rotations.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• You make me wanna crrryyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          My point was you can't say JV was destroying them defensively
                          who said that?

All i know is that benching your best player and the centrepoint of any possible big success this franchise will have because he couldn't stop the best post scorer in the NBA from making some shots from the post (and, some of these were because of our guards hilariously bad perimeter D at that), is just indicative of how fucking stupid Dwane Casey is.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            yeah it's only Butler playing really massive minutes this year.

If you can get Thibs you absolutely have to do it.

Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah have also played significant minutes when healthy. Lately he's been giving Mirotic, Gibson, and Tony Snell more minutes.

The Bulls are just as deep as the Raptors nonetheless. They have a nice bench.

Agreed, Casey has to go.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Welp, this was the one game I thought we could win. Now we've got OKC and San Antonio before we get another real shot against Miami and maybe Portland.

If you thought that great 4th quarter the other night vs Cleveland was enough to get JV more minutes... well... you don't know Dwane Casey.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                It can't be that nearly every single game just not a good game for JV in the fourth. Everyone else can play like shit but "it just wasn't a good mathup for JV". Even if he is playing awesome.
                                He's gonna get fired of he continues this which he will because he's an imbecile
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X