Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Maybe the players on the team think "Oh, we had one game where we passed the ball well. Does that mean we're allowed to play ISO ball now??? And, can we put in minimal effort on the defensive end???"
    they're arrogant egomaniac morons.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      no they dont. this is a roster 'experts' said was a tanking roster last year.
      If they traded Lowry. With Lowry they would be fourth with a chicken coaching. The Atlantic sucks

Comment

• ahahahahaha MARVIN WILLIAMS... I love these forums.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          I hate to say it, the chemistry isn't there anymore.

We need to bring back Novak, Salmons, Stone and Buycks. Their moral support will win championships.
          LOL hahaha that made my night
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            Are you actually joking?
            no, i'm not.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah have also played significant minutes when healthy. Lately he's been giving Mirotic, Gibson, and Tony Snell more minutes.

The Bulls are just as deep as the Raptors nonetheless. They have a nice bench.

Agreed, Casey has to go.
              Did anyone see the winning shot play called by Thibs in last night's game...and to a rookie(I think) at that. Amazing. ANd there are people who say Thibsis only a defensive coach. Yechhh. No wonder that team plays for him.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                ahahahahaha MARVIN WILLIAMS... I love these forums.
                Yup accoriding to YOLO he's a defensive stopper
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Then you double Big Al in the post. You don't counter with JJ and 2Pat as your front court.
                  I agree.

The real travesty of this game wasn't related to JV's defence, though, it was his offence. THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAMING HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

I'm writing that again, because it felt so good:

THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAMING HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

And what do we do? Do we feed him, take advantage of this, see if this can open up some 3 point shots?

Nope.

We ignore him, get him 3 FGAs.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Clearly the rest did not do Lowry any good.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      no, i'm not.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I agree.

The real travesty of this game wasn't related to JV's defence, though, it was his offence. THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAM HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAM HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

And what do we do?

Get him 3 FGAs.
                        gotta get Demar those ISO jumpshits over 2 defenders from 19 feet though!

Comment

• Lowry's return and he shoots 9/22. Our point guard should not be taking so many shots. Rag on DeMar all you want but he shot 54% from the field and it was his 3rd game in a row shooting well.

Give us a coach that actually runs a real offense. Oh and doesn't bench your starting center for 2 whole quarters.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            gotta get Demar those ISO jumpshits over 2 defenders from 19 feet though!
                            Believe in the system man, believe!
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              I agree.

The real travesty of this game wasn't related to JV's defence, though, it was his offence. THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAM HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

THEY WERE DOUBLE TEAM HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF GAME.

And what do we do? Do we feed him, take advantage of this, see if this can open up some 3 point shots?

Nope.

We ignore him, get him 3 FGAs.
                              How does the coaching staff not see this and try to gain the upper hand through it??? Man...
                              OG is our king

Comment

• At least the Bulls lost, there's some good news.

Comment

Working...
                                X