Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    How did the Heat come back after being down 80-41 to make it 98-95 !!! Damn.

tuning into this
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Lol YES HE WAS. As Leo said, at that point you have to force him to his left, JV never adjusted

Regardless, I'm certainly not suggesting that he should be benched for it
      Then you double Big Al in the post. You don't counter with JJ and 2Pat as your front court.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        How did the Heat come back after being down 80-41 to make it 98-95 !!! Damn.
        im guessing it wasn't by pounding the rock.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL CASEY IS GONE! I'm just tired of being pissed at his rotations.
          I can't wait until Masai is gone, I'm sick of his evaluating bs as well as how much he gets overrated when he gets Lucky.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Bro stop making shit up Marvin williams is horrible at defense

SMH you're an idiot
            i recall people wanting to bring him in as a defensive stopper in the offseason. chill there big guy
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

The thing that worries me is if Masai doesn't fire Casey. I just feel Casey seems to confortable. If he was feeling pressure from Masai I think he would change his ways. He just keeps doing the SAME thing over and over again expecting different results. I don't get it. I really hope Masai is smart man, because Casey has to go. This team has enough talent to be better than this.
              Then add #FireMUandCasey. His real strength is scouting anyway and roster isn't being rebuilt

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                greivis demar lou JV. i cant believe im having this argument
                Lol JV, he's probably been our best defensive player over the past two months.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Then you double Big Al in the post. You don't counter with JJ and 2Pat as your front court.
                  That too.

Comment

The thing that worries me is if Masai doesn't fire Casey. I just feel Casey seems to confortable. If he was feeling pressure from Masai I think he would change his ways. He just keeps doing the SAME thing over and over again expecting different results. I don't get it. I really hope Masai is smart man, because Casey has to go. This team has enough talent to be better than this.
                    no they dont. this is a roster 'experts' said was a tanking roster last year.
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

i recall people wanting to bring him in as a defensive stopper in the offseason. chill there big guy
                      He's just big. Ross at SF doesn't work

Comment

Alright you wanna play this game with me?

Show me something that says Marivin Willaims is a good defender

I'll be waiting all night
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Maybe the players on the team think "Oh, we had one game where we passed the ball well. Does that mean we're allowed to play ISO ball now??? And, can we put in minimal effort on the defensive end???"
                          OG is our king

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                            I can't wait until Masai is gone, I'm sick of his evaluating bs as well as how much he gets overrated when he gets Lucky.
                            Are you actually joking?

Comment

no they dont. this is a roster 'experts' said was a tanking roster last year.
                              do you ACTUALLY believe that this roster can't play better than this? or are you just descending from argument into trolling?

either way, this doesn't warrant any further discussion.

Comment

Yeah, honestly it bothers me a bit that there doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency within the organization. If Masai was seriously considering the option of firing Casey in the offseason, I think he would be laying the groundwork now by voicing some dissatisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X