No announcement yet.

Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When they showed Spurs at 8, I'm like did they drop that far down or is that the Raptors pick conveyed? I hate how they showed that on tv. Hopefully we get some good fortune next year now that the pick is ours. Play-in, lose out and maybe climb to the top 4? Can it happen 2 years in a row?

Comment

• I blame Scottie. I mean he was there.

Comment

• Anyway they may prefer the cap room and trade options this opens up anyway
        Last edited by Quirk; Sun May 12, 2024, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Oh well.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We have all picks moving forward and we have our 2025 pick which is a stacked draft class and not crap like this year.

We could easily get the best player in the draft at 19 because it's a total crap shoot this year.

I'm glad to have the certainty and fine with conveying the pick.

Now just don't draft Edey for the love of God.

Comment

• Scottie didn't come through

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                When they showed Spurs at 8, I'm like did they drop that far down or is that the Raptors pick conveyed? I hate how they showed that on tv. Hopefully we get some good fortune next year now that the pick is ours. Play-in, lose out and maybe climb to the top 4? Can it happen 2 years in a row?
                We're making the playoffs next year. But yeah the right move is to tank. There are two franchise caliber players available next year: Flagg and Bailey.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

We're making the playoffs next year. But yeah the right move is to tank. There are two franchise caliber players available next year: Flagg and Bailey.
                  I don't think they make the playoffs. I think they make the play-in and likely lose out. Hopefully it moves up like it did for Atlanta. But they had a 3% chance of getting it. I doubt we'll see similar lottery luck next year.

Comment

• WhiteFlagg next season
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I don't think they make the playoffs. I think they make the play-in and likely lose out. Hopefully it moves up like it did for Atlanta. But they had a 3% chance of getting it. I doubt we'll see similar lottery luck next year.
                      You vastly underestimate how much talent we have and vastly overrate every other team in the East. Healthy we are a top 6 team in the East.

Comment

• Not a big loss, although I’m sure Masai wasn’t expecting that we would’ve been picking this low when he traded the pick. Poetlt for the 8th isn’t too that bad. Time will tell.

At least we have clarity with our picks going forward and still have the 19th and 31st pick. This front office has to get back to finding the OG’s, Siakam’s, Powell’s, Wright’s of the draft again, if this team wants to get back to being respectable
                        Last edited by saints91; Sun May 12, 2024, 05:08 PM.

Comment

When I look at the state of the Eastern Conference. There are only three teams that I'm sure are a lock to make the playoffs. Boston, Milwaukee and New York.

Philadelphia? is Embiid going to be healthy next year?

East is wide open.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            WhiteFlagg next season
                            I kind of think Bailey is better. Look at his highlights. He's like a young T-Mac.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I kind of think Bailey is better. Look at his highlights. He's like a young T-Mac.
                              No catchy tanking motto
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X