Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    passing was never brought up. I was thinking about pushing it in the open court as a big man.

I think you're safer making this comparison

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors 905
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Raptors 905
          Reminds of Courtney Lee. Similar body and game.

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more I want to package this pick for an established NBA player.

Casey is not one to play his young players for their first few years, and we're STILL waiting for JV to average 30 mins. FFS.

None of these guys that are likely to be available at 9 really strike me as guys that would get many minutes in Casey's rotation for a good 3 years.

Basically, I'm not going to stress myself out about it, I'll just put my trust in Masai as per usual.

BTW, I'm quite surprised the Ellenson shitstorm is still going on a good 3 days later! Good pro and con arguments going both ways on that guy. I have to admit I only watched one highlight video of him and he looked pretty good, so I threw his name out there.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              The more I think about it, the more I want to package this pick for an established NBA player.

Casey is not one to play his young players for their first few years, and we're STILL waiting for JV to average 30 mins. FFS.

None of these guys that are likely to be available at 9 really strike me as guys that would get many minutes in Casey's rotation for a good 3 years.

Basically, I'm not going to stress myself out about it, I'll just put my trust in Masai as per usual.

BTW, I'm quite surprised the Ellenson shitstorm is still going on a good 3 days later! Good pro and con arguments going both ways on that guy. I have to admit I only watched one highlight video of him and he looked pretty good, so I threw his name out there.
              I'm kind of going the opposite way. I'm not seeing the power forward out there that would be significantly better than our platoon. That's why I like Ellenson, I could actually see him contributing as a rook - sliding into Pat's role next to Biz (one can hope) - as Casey loves shoot/drive/draw/dish even more than defense.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                This is what scares me to death about this guy. The bolded section in blunt terms says more or less that . Skal is clueless at times during the game and has the BBall IQ of a gnat.

But .. if the need arises late in the game... for a him to blow by a fat guy standing still holding a blocking pad... he's the guy.
                And NBA ball is faster still.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  "The Lakers should take Marquese Chriss at No. 2."
                  Sounds like wishful thinking on the Celtics part.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    The more I think about it, the more I want to package this pick for an established NBA player.

I think Davis or Sabonis get rotation minutes out of the gate. Particularly Sabonis.

Watch the DX weaknesses video on Ellenson. Compelling.

Comment

• Watching Kevin Love in the finals, I really would get someone that can play defense at the four.

Comment

• Anyone have a vid of a Sabonis workout?

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          Watching Kevin Love in the finals, I really would get someone that can play defense at the four.
                          His a Bum..that guy got traded for Andrew Wiggins..ouch..that might b worse than Lebron leaving,unless he leaves again..yikes.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Anyone have a vid of a Sabonis workout?
                            It was posted here but I see that the video has been deleted. http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post657062

If you find it elsewhere, post it here!

I had it saved up for 'to watch later' but never got around to it. It was an over an hour long video.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              His a Bum..that guy got traded for Andrew Wiggins..ouch..that might b worse than Lebron leaving,unless he leaves again..yikes.
                              That's pretty harsh considering he's more talented than ANY PF the Raptors ever had.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                That's pretty harsh considering he's more talented than ANY PF the Raptors ever had.
                                Chris Bosh?

Comment

Working...
                                X