• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    any word on norm s ankle?
    I heard that the plan is to have it fully healed by the time the nba returns! heh heheh

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    any word on norm s ankle?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That did not look like an ankle sprain when I saw the hit last night. Looked more like an upper body injury with a side order of a concussion or something. So ankle is good news. But yet Serge was out for awhile with an ankle injury.

I wonder if it was Fred on the bench looking at the player of the week winners and putting a hex on Norm so he can get his starting spot back in the rotation. And his $20M+ contract next summer.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Heard on the radio that Norm walked out on his own last night. No boot, etc. Hopefully that bodes well.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Damn. Probably good news that he was diagnosed with an "ankle sprain" because that it didn't look bad - ankle wise. Likely that was the worst injury of a myriad of lesser ones that come with a collision like that.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Annnnnnnnd down he goes.

Hard.

ffs
    :'( Whhhhhhhhhhhy

On the bright side, maybe he comes back from this and averages 40/game?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Annnnnnnnd down he goes.

Hard.

ffs

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Norm's got that cliche "the game has slowed down for him" look right now. His drives, shots - everything's under control. He's making eurostep layups look so easy. Just making his moves and getting buckets. Wasn't always this way, incredible what experience can do for a guy.
    Is Norm just Demar but with some defence and three shooting ability?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Norm's got that cliche "the game has slowed down for him" look right now. His drives, shots - everything's under control. He's making eurostep layups look so easy. Just making his moves and getting buckets. Wasn't always this way, incredible what experience can do for a guy.
    Man, now you got me thinking they are force feeding minutes for McCaw in hopes that things slow down for him, barf. I'll forgive you for putting that thought in my head, but it won't forget Joey.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Let me call him Norman Power, he is just playing in another level right now. He is playing like a star without any doubt. If he continues like that, and we get healthy by the playoff, I do not know how much noise we will make.
    Gary Harris was a guy i was thinking could work with our team pre-season. Now Norm is undoubtedly a better player then him.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Let me call him Norman Power, he is just playing in another level right now. He is playing like a star without any doubt. If he continues like that, and we get healthy by the playoff, I do not know how much noise we will make.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I don't know how to attach tweets but I read one that said in 2015 Masai Ujiri traded Greivas Vasquez to the Bucks for Norm and a pick which became OG. Vasquez is now retired and Norm and OG haven't reached their primes yet. Heck of a trade.
    That trade alone should be enough to convince giannis he'd be better off in toronto than milwaukee.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah it's my second favourite trade of all time, after the Kawhi one. I liked it more than the Bargnani one, which was also amazing.
    The Bargnani trade helped the Kawhi one. The pick we got Poetl with was from the Knicks.

Masai and Co have very few misses when it comes to the draft. It must sting other teams even harder when they traded the pick to him.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    and from the game thread, that's Norm "POTW" Powell

Leave a comment:

Working...
X