Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Maybe not shit. But only the most optimistic of people were saying 50 wins was the max. We were projected to be in the same position of Indiana right now. A hearty 45 wins as the 6-8 seed

Instead we are the 4th best team in the league. Big difference
    I thought they would be fighting for 8th seed. lool fuck it at least I was pleasantly surprised.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Vogel working the refs
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Sooo pissed I'm gonna miss this game! But at the same time I would have too much anxiety. You guys won't have to hear from me on the thread come Sat lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Fucking lit.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            is... our newfound ability to consistently rebound on both ends of the floor. Last year it was heart rendering to watch on a nightly basis all those 2nd and even 3rd chance points get hung up against us with the resulting byproduct being ,in order to win in the 4th Q, the Raps had to outscore the opponent that night. That didn't work out so well eh ? It wasn't a sustainable strategy.

This year .. for me anyway... team rebounding from all hands and being able to amp up the defense in the 4th has won us games we would have lost last year.
            Yeah, but I expected the rebounding to be way better, with Biyombo and Carroll and Joseph in the fold. I thought the offence would take a step back with Joseph and Biyombo being defence first players, but DeRozan's tremendous improvement on that end made up for that easily.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Very much hating the 10:30 am start here in Calgary

So stupid

US media hinting that the Indiana-Raps series may be the big upset series in the playoffs this year. 3-6 in the east is anyone's guess
              I'm from Edmonton. It gets the game over with in the day quickly though, I hate the long wait for a game from morning, then noon, and then early night-time (late afternoon in Edmonton).

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Sooo pissed I'm gonna miss this game! But at the same time I would have too much anxiety. You guys won't have to hear from me on the thread come Sat lol.
                Who's forcing you to miss on Saturday? I'm going to stream while working GOD DAmmit, I don't care if I got someones phone upside down, I only care if we can actually perform a homecourt advantage

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Vogel working the refs
                  We'll send Powell down the lane...he don't get fazed

Comment

ahmed_14 wrote: View Post
                    Let's go Raptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Welcome aboard. Plenty of room.

Comment

who's going down to Jurassic park?
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I don't know but I just have this funny feeling that this man is gonna come up big in this series.... can't quite put my finger on it...

Comment

I hope it goes to game 5 but im on record that we will sweep them.

Comment

Checking out prices for game 3 in Indy. Thinking about making the trip with some buddies

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Wise words from Kobe Bryant

With Kobe, you either get fitted for a ring or you've wasted your season.

A photo posted by NBA on ESPN (@nbaonespn) on

How many years did that asshole play, how many rings...now subtract the rings from his years played.... do you think Kobe would agree he was shit for most of his career?

No.

So really, thats stupid fucking quote, out of the mouth of a king sized douchebag.

Comment

bit OT

Comment

Working...
                                X