Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Mvp of the game: Take your pick between JV, CoJo, Lowry or Patterson.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    All of them and Powell for his defense...

Comment

• Gotta give props to Casey. Didn't think he was gonna do it, but he did! FINALLY had the balls to sit DeMar!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        Raps win and Jurassic Park looks dead LOL
        Just like your former forum .

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

oh god lol

Comment

• A rookie plays better than the second best player lol.

Comment

• Fun game. They need to keep pounding it inside.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                Dwane Casey is the MVP. He benched Demar, and Scola. The impossible became reality tonight folks. Remember this night for all eternity
                He went back to the Lowry+Bench guys at the beginning of the 2nd and 4th too, like he did during January/February.

Powell for Ross in the fourth, but it worked both times.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• To ever think Powell was going to outplay DD and Carroll in the playoffs, I'd go to a shrink

Comment

• Wow thank God for Powell emerging as a real Player at the perfect time. Don't know what we woulda done without him

Comment

• BIG shout out to: Jonas valanciunas, norman Powell, patrick patterson and Cory Joseph.

You guys won us this game in spite of demar derozan.

Dwane casey, that may have been the best game I've seen you coach. Thank you for finally showing balls when it mattered most.

Kyle, way to grit out when something is obviously wrong with that elbow. Contributed to winning.

Go raptors go, take this same fight to indy in their house.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• With demar most likely playing better next game we should likely take a 2-1 advantage

Soon as Demar starts playing like his normal self along with lowry playing good every game we'll be blowing out pacers
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Ya I hope fans give Carroll a pass because he looks about 60% out there.

I suggested to shut him down after game one...

Basically he has no legs so when he gets touched by a screen he cant push through it. Takes him completely out of the game.
                          That's why he can't fight through screens anymore. Never thought of it like that
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            Wow thank God for Powell emerging as a real Player at the perfect time. Don't know what we woulda done without him
                            take it in
                            48 pick
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DD got benched in the 4th and Powell outplayed him, man the fuck up and play better in Game 3.

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, great win. Casey can make adjustments, even in-game ones!

Time to sleep, it's 4 A.M. in Central Europe, but no regrets for such longed win
                                Do you happen to live near Ciesyn?

Comment

Working...
                                X