Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I actually hate Paul George now just because of how much complaining he does about the refs and the physicality after the games. Like you've been to the conference finals multiple times, how do you not realise the playoffs are physical yet?

I thought it was really smart for Casey to alter the first quarter substitutions as well, keeping Lowry on all quarter then bringing DeRozan back to start the second quarter when Paul George was on the bench.
    I hate him a little less though after Lowry's dirty play.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post

make sure this is the sound of the Pacers crowd when the buzzer sounds
      It was the sound of the ACC other than Game Ops for most of the game. I saw mostly sad faces coming back from commercial before they made their 4th quarter run.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        Great ending but I mean, I don't feel good at all after that game.
        Rlly. I was like on suicide watch halfway thru the 2nd

And now I don't think I've been more estatic all year
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Hahaha exactly bro
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

I feel great that they won but don't have a ton of confidence about the next game

Comment

• Raptors open as 2.5 pts underdogs at Vegas.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                I hate him a little less though after Lowry's dirty play.
                Did you just realize kyle lowrys a dirty player? Same with Chris paul, Michael jordan, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Oakley, kobe Bryant. ..to name a few in a quick breath

Comment

• Biyombo’s not satisfied: "We can’t let them score 99 points. That’s too many. We’re going to go to Indiana and take care of our Bizness."

Looks like Biz called it.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I feel great that they won but don't have a ton of confidence about the next game
                    Lowry still awful shot, jv played bad, Carroll played bad, patterson played bad, these guys have been consistent all series...we kicked it into high gear in the final quarter and took it. By no means did you see a raptors team that barely won playing their absolute best. You take it and you move on, indy is definitely shook

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Did you just realize kyle lowrys a dirty player? Same with Chris paul, Michael jordan, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Oakley, kobe Bryant. ..to name a few in a quick breath
                      One dirty play doesn't make a guy a dirty player. Kyle is usually really clean. Tough but clean.

And all those guys you listed are not in the same group man.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Lowry still awful shot, jv played bad, Carroll played bad, patterson played bad, these guys have been consistent all series...we kicked it into high gear in the final quarter and took it. By no means did you see a raptors team that barely won playing their absolute best. You take it and you move on, indy is definitely shook
                        The defence is the most concerning thing. We are terrible at defending this team. They get wide open shots all game long. Even in the 4th quarter. They just finally started missing.

Comment

• There are actually Pacers fans claiming Hill got the last 3 off in time and the refs decided to give us the game because the NBA is rigged... Wow.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            One dirty play doesn't make a guy a dirty player. Kyle is usually really clean. Tough but clean.

Fine, but it was a dirty play on PG's arm. Not sure what you mean by they're not in the same group? Just listing a lot of guys who did a lot of sketchy things, because they're obsessed with winning. I respect it.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I really need to seek a replay of this. I didn't think it was dirty at all at the time.

Comment

The defence is the most concerning thing. We are terrible at defending this team. They get wide open shots all game long. Even in the 4th quarter. They just finally started missing.
                                Forsure, but I wouldn't necessarily say they finally started missing, I'd say they finally stopped making. Everything was going in for hill and George, yes they were open but it was pretty ridiculous early

Comment

Working...
                                X