• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Thabo bad.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Need Thabo bad.
      He'd be perfect. If Carroll stays, that would mean less minutes for Powell

Comment

• Philadelphia is looking for a point guard.

The Philadelphia 76ers are considering a number of free agent point guards for a 10-day contract.

Nate Robinson, Jordan Farmar and Yogi Ferrell are three of the players they're considering.

The 76ers have T.J. McConnell and Sergio Rodriguez on their depth chart at point guard while Ben Simmons is expected to play the position when he makes his NBA debut.
        http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...rrell-On-Radar (Per Adrian Wojnarowski aka. Woj)

Wonder if they'd be interested in a deal around CoJo for Noel.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
          Philadelphia is looking for a point guard.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...rrell-On-Radar (Per Adrian Wojnarowski aka. Woj)

I'd do it right now. Cojo is highjacking our offence and hasn't been good enough defensively. Gives norm and delon a chance as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Philadelphia is looking for a point guard.

Throw in Bebe too and see if we can get Covington. We'd have way too many Cs if we get Noel and keep Bebe .

Comment

• Sixers don't want bebe. Maybe send him to blazers for Crabbe.
              Cojo + Crabbe
              Noel + roco

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Throw in Bebe too and see if we can get Covington. We'd have way too many Cs if we get Noel and keep Bebe .
                Tor in - Noel, Thabo, Millsap,
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Millsap is from Denver.
                  That is a pretty weak argument. It's completely ignoring all the other factors in the decision - like desire to win a ring - which are often more important.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    That is a pretty weak argument. It's completely ignoring all the other factors in the decision - like desire to win a ring - which are often more important.
                    Didn't Millsap almost sign with Orlando a couple years back when he was a free agent?

Which title contending team is going to have cap space in the summer to sign him? Maybe Boston if you consider them a title contender, that's it.

It's not a weak argument. He'd be a on a pretty strong team in a place he grew up getting paid through the nose (they'd be able to offer him more $$$ than anyone else).

Comment

Didn't Millsap almost sign with Orlando a couple years back when he was a free agent?

Which title contending team is going to have cap space in the summer to sign him? Maybe Boston if you consider them a title contender, that's it.

It's not a weak argument. He'd be a on a pretty strong team in a place he grew up getting paid through the nose (they'd be able to offer him more $$$ than anyone else).
                      Orlando a couple of years ago - which demonstrates that "hometown" isn't that high of a priority to him.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Orlando a couple of years ago - which demonstrates that "hometown" isn't that high of a priority to him.
                        That is a very interesting leap in logic. I'll just leave it there with this discussion then.

Comment

That is a very interesting leap in logic. I'll just leave it there with this discussion then.
                          Not really, the leap of logic is on your part. You are assuming that because he spent part of the childhood in the Denver area that he is interested in signing a long term deal in Denver. Yet, when provided the opportunity in the past, he showed no interest in going to Denver, so you are making the logic that he has suddenly felt the allure of that "hometown" team; that these last few years without a title have somehow made playing at home a priority. It doesn't stand to logic; he has never shown much interest in Denver before and his objectives of winning a title (which were a priority in the past) is still not completed, so no logical reason to assume that his priorities have changed. Denver doesn't look like a title contender in the least - they are barely a playoff team.

Comment

• Add the 76ers as another team now interested in Millsap. Classic Colangelo. Just keeps chasing guys that don't fit.

Comment

Not really, the leap of logic is on your part. You are assuming that because he spent part of the childhood in the Denver area that he is interested in signing a long term deal in Denver. Yet, when provided the opportunity in the past, he showed no interest in going to Denver, so you are making the logic that he has suddenly felt the allure of that "hometown" team; that these last few years without a title have somehow made playing at home a priority. It doesn't stand to logic; he has never shown much interest in Denver before and his objectives of winning a title (which were a priority in the past) is still not completed, so no logical reason to assume that his priorities have changed. Denver doesn't look like a title contender in the least - they are barely a playoff team.
                              Is Millsap even from Denver? Wikipedia says he's from Louisiana..... He went to Louisiana Tech also. Obviously, i don't know much about the guy, but where's this Denver thing coming from?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Is Millsap even from Denver? Wikipedia says he's from Louisiana..... He went to Louisiana Tech also. Obviously, i don't know much about the guy, but where's this Denver thing coming from?
                                Lupe said that for a few years (can't remember exactly when, but from some age up to 13 I think) he lived in the Denver area. At this point, Lupe's repeated posts about it are the only time I've ever seen anyone (forum or media) talk about Millsap and having a Denver connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X