Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    If Lowry and Ibaka walk, do we have cap space for Hill and Milsap?
    We have < 20M in cap space if we let all of our free agents walk.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      We have < 20M in cap space if we let all of our free agents walk.
      so... no?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
        so... no?
        Pretty much. Without trades we wouldn't even be able to sign one of Hill or Millsap, let alone both.

Comment

• Rubio got traded to the Jazz?

Comment

• relax guys... Masai got this.. Mark my words..!

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
              relax guys... Masai got this.. Mark my words..!
              Unless Masai gets us Paul George as well I fail to see what it is that he has thats so interesting.

Comment

• Zach Lowe's article touches on the lower cap helping tanking teams who can take on an unwanted contract if it came with a draft pick. Would anyone say no to dealing next year's first if it got us rid of Carroll or Valanciunas? Assuming that got us the room for Lowry, ibaka and tucker? My gut says big V earns more of his contract than Carroll does but we have more depth with bigs than at the wing. Maybe reunite Carroll with Atlanta?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Zach Lowe's article touches on the lower cap helping tanking teams who can take on an unwanted contract if it came with a draft pick. Would anyone say no to dealing next year's first if it got us rid of Carroll or Valanciunas? Assuming that got us the room for Lowry, ibaka and tucker? My gut says big V earns more of his contract than Carroll does but we have more depth with bigs than at the wing. Maybe reunite Carroll with Atlanta?
                  100 f ing % I would object to that!

This team isnt good enough to contend now, you dont sabotage the future as well. I can only imagine how furious I would have been if we made a move like that this and missed out on OG.
                  Last edited by JamesNaismith; Fri Jun 30, 2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Mark stein saying Jeff Teague to minny deal is 3 years $55 mill total. 18.33 per or so. "Unconfirmed".

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Zach Lowe's article touches on the lower cap helping tanking teams who can take on an unwanted contract if it came with a draft pick. Would anyone say no to dealing next year's first if it got us rid of Carroll or Valanciunas? Assuming that got us the room for Lowry, ibaka and tucker? My gut says big V earns more of his contract than Carroll does but we have more depth with bigs than at the wing. Maybe reunite Carroll with Atlanta?
                      Generally not a fan of this but at least next yr is a weaker draft and the magic 2nd is probably not too much lower than our 1st.

Comment

• Blake Griffin plans to reach agreement on a five-year, $173 million deal with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell The Vertical.

Comment

• Blake signing the max for 5/175 in LA? So says someone Lowe retweeted

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Blake Griffin plans to reach agreement on a five-year, $173 million deal with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell The Vertical.
                            Does "ShamsBomb" have the same ring to it?

Comment

• Paul George has been traded to OKC, per sources.....Ramona Shelbourne. Apparently Dipo and Sabonis at the center of it.

Not sure if this is true but CRAZY if so and unbelievable its essentially the same package that got Ibaka.
                              Last edited by JamesNaismith; Fri Jun 30, 2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Paul George to the thunder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X