Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joseph finished a lay up standing up!
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao

      Comment


      • joseph led ball is now -9... he gave it all back and then some....

        time for him to reflect a little with some reduced minutes for all his good work....

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          Good start.
          Stop lying, you fucking bitch.

          Comment


          • As soon as joseph got out from that cervix, he was already dribbling the ball

            Comment


            • Where is patterson and jv? They're rested, enough with the young n fun frontcourt
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                "Stay steamy"

                - Kobe

                Comment


                • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                  he must not be clapping hard enough or waving enough towels.

                  Comment


                  • Cory really has become a curse as someone else said. The Kyle and the bench isn't as good as last season mostly because of how bad Cory has become on both ends of the floor
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      joseph led ball is now -9... he gave it all back and then some....

                      time for him to reflect a little with some reduced minutes for all his good work....
                      I felt bad for Van Vleet.

                      Comment


                      • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                        Yeah I'll never argue him to be a great defender, but he's passable and is nowhere close to being a sieve on that end.

                        Comment


                        • KHD wrote: View Post
                          casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao
                          And neither of the is jv lmao
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                          Comment


                          • KHD wrote: View Post
                            casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao
                            Hey man, thats progress from the days of those "Casey small ball" memes...




                            Comment


                            • Isaiah just told his teammate to fuck off..looks like a fun bunch
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • Haha jonas gets a foul for boxing out llolol
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X